Wolves fan in peace. You will bounce back like we did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firsty you lot have one of the best football forums going. True football knowledge and some great banter.
It was the best thing to happen to Wolves when we dropped to League 1
We got rid of our bomb squad. The likes of Roger Johnson, Jamie O Hara and Karl Henry.
All on 40k a week. Introduced a wage cap. Our chairman was disinterested pretty much like yours is.
We got the winning feeling back. Great away days which felt like the 80's
Then we got lucky with our investors
I know lots of Wolves fans have got a soft spot for you lot as you are a well supported and traditional club which pretty much mirror Wolves.
It's time to reboot Sunderland FC. Wolves fans feel your pain but I guarantee you will bounce back guys. Good luck.

Good post. I think Wolves are one of the only clubs to have been up and down as many times as us.

Been to Molineux twice a really good away trip I think. Spoke to a few Midlands fans - always decent bar Villa I have to say.

Enjoy your success - we had 10 years in the PL so it's time for other clubs to have a go. Can only hope the good times will return here cos they seem a million miles away right now

Wolves away last December...went into that ASDA next to the ground to buy some scran....only realised later that I dropped a £20 note at the till...:cry:

Thanks for the words of encouragement Southbanker. I’ve always liked Wolves, it stems back to the days of Steve Bull for me, thought he was class. I saw Wolves play at Darlo in the late 80’s and Bull scored, infact I think they played them again the following season too, 3rd and 4th division. I was only 9 / 10 ish but the wolves away fans were so loud and had decent numbers.

Firsty you lot have one of the best football forums going. True football knowledge and some great banter.
It was the best thing to happen to Wolves when we dropped to League 1
We got rid of our bomb squad. The likes of Roger Johnson, Jamie O Hara and Karl Henry.
All on 40k a week. Introduced a wage cap. Our chairman was disinterested pretty much like yours is.
We got the winning feeling back. Great away days which felt like the 80's
Then we got lucky with our investors
I know lots of Wolves fans have got a soft spot for you lot as you are a well supported and traditional club which pretty much mirror Wolves.
It's time to reboot Sunderland FC. Wolves fans feel your pain but I guarantee you will bounce back guys. Good luck.

Get Fooked ye one strip wankers................

Thanks for the sentiment i for one take it as well ment .Slightly marred by the guys thing one of my pet hates .Also as you know our owner is a hamshank and they use that particular word

West Brom going down as well. They are having it too good this year these fuckers! One of the few sides in the division yet to beat though. Must be shite.

If you’d have told me a few seasons back that the last game of this season would see us going down to league 1 and Wolves going up to the prem I’d have asked for some of what you’re on. Oh how we’ve fallen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back