Why do you think this messageboard is where it is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Correct.

It doesn't mean users cant take the piss anymore but they have to be informed of what not to post.

I agree. Some need to learn to control their emotions and chill pill the fuck out!! :)
Well this turned out predictably :lol:
:lol:

Last edited:
Well this turned out predictably :lol:
Absolutely. I began the thread knowing how it would end. It always does. People cry I’m harsh on them but still come on threads giving me shit. I never give out anywhere near the amount of grief I receive. Is there any point in being nice? I offered an olive branch here.

Absolutely. I began the thread knowing how it would end. It always does. People cry I’m harsh on them but still come on threads giving me shit. I never give out anywhere near the amount of grief I receive. Is there any point in being nice? I offered an olive branch here.
Did you report anyone?

I'm sorry you felt like this marra this can be a hard place at times.

Most users have a pleasant experience on here.

Any feedback is appreciated I'd especially like to know about the posters who gave you shit.

Folk speak as they find Spuggys. Talk to me on a level, I talk back on it. With you, I see a WUM, and don't engage or reply as there is an agenda. Pity really as you are an intelligent lad who has a lot of interesting opinions. I choose not to as am always waiting for the wum bit. That's why I have no regard for your posts, mate. That simple.

You asked a question and didn’t like the answer. You then replied to my post by saying you post all the time and add loads and receive loads of reaction.
Plus I would not be missed as I don’t post, which is complete lies. Then you ask me to back things up with facts.

You joined 8 weeks earlier than me-fact
You 5.6k messages. Fact
Me 9.6kmessages. Fact

You 3.2 reaction. Fact
Me 5.7 reaction. Fact.

Now that’s not me bragging as there’s loads better posters who post more than me I’m just pointing out you only see what you want to mate.

Last edited:
You asked a question and didn’t like the answer. You then replied to my post by saying you post all the time and add loads and receive loads of reaction.
Plus I would not be missed as I don’t post, which is complete lies. Then you ask me to back things up with facts.

You joined 8 weeks earlier than me-fact
You 5.6k messages. Fact
Me 9.6kmessages. Fact

You 3.2 reaction. Fact
Me 5.7 reaction. Fact.

Now that’s not me bragging as there’s loads better posters who post more than me I’m just pointing out you only see what you want to mate.
What are you on about? I don’t care about anything you’ve just said. I’m assuming you want me to care as you wouldn’t be trying to attract my attention. You’ve got my attention so what do you have to say? You’ve failed to say anything of any note thus far.

What are you on about? I don’t care about anything you’ve just said. I’m assuming you want me to care as you wouldn’t be trying to attract my attention. You’ve got my attention so what do you have to say? You’ve failed to say anything of any note thus far.
Ok pal.

Look at your two points in your opening statement.
1, you liked the self policing because you get banned for calling people a tit now. You’re wrong. And you liked self policing because you could say what you wanted to.

2. You ask us to take a look at our selves but refuse to look at yourself.

Within this thread you say that you think you are one of the boards ‘most prolific posters’

Then half a dozen posts later that ‘you go months without posting’ and you do NOT have the highest post count by far.

Within this thread you say you don’t wind people up or slag posters off.
But you have been presented with facts that you do.

You’re all over the place mate and that’s within this thread. You bore people into not replying as you can’t seem to string two posts together or understand what other posters are saying to you. Which like I said (on topic) at the beginning of this merry go round argument is a problem that the board has.

Ok pal.

Look at your two points in your opening statement.
1, you liked the self policing because you get banned for calling people a tit now. You’re wrong. And you liked self policing because you could say what you wanted to.

2. You ask us to take a look at our selves but refuse to look at yourself.

Within this thread you say that you think you are one of the boards ‘most prolific posters’

Then half a dozen posts later that ‘you go months without posting’ and you do NOT have the highest post count by far.

Within this thread you say you don’t wind people up or slag posters off.
But you have been presented with facts that you do.

You’re all over the place mate and that’s within this thread. You bore people into not replying as you can’t seem to string two posts together or understand what other posters are saying to you. Which like I said (on topic) at the beginning of this merry go round argument is a problem that the board has.
I read a few lines but got sick. Stay on topic man you’re boring.

I think the main point is.........................
You shouldn't even be posting as You're seving a lifetime ban.
It's like a footballer getting a red card.running to the side line changing his shirt and staying on.
All this shows to every other member on here is.......
Do whatever you like at worst You'll have to make another login.

Correct.

It doesn't mean users cant take the piss anymore but they have to be informed of what not to post.

Interestingly I don't think you can defame an anonymous person: 2015 ONSC 1175 (CanLII) | CanLII

Let the threa
I think the main point is.........................
You shouldn't even be posting as You're seving a lifetime ban.
It's like a footballer getting a red card.running to the side line changing his shirt and staying on.
All this shows to every other member on here is.......
Do whatever you like at worst You'll have to make another login.
Tbh mate this is what I do when I enter the room and pick up me computer to post 😎

Bbbb bayerd!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back