Why do you think this messageboard is where it is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
None of this is backed up with any facts. I have not got the highest post count at all and far from it. I go months sometimes without posting.

I’m not sure where this reputation comes across that I’m here for bites. Have a skip through my threads here and please show me a thread where I’m slagging anyone off or is ‘constant shite’

You never ever start threads so would barely be missed.
You asked for an amnesty and now you’re saying I won’t be missed 🤣

You were trying to put squad together to go to a pub after wee phillie. That was when I first noticed you and the latest instalment was why do people in Sunderland say a V instead of a R or some shit.
And all in between is the same shite one quick search.
OOOSH YEAH
Midfield

Jun 24, 2018
Northumberland Rocks said:
Maybe in their opinion. Just leave it eh? If you want to go do and enjoy it. There will be a lot in the north east who will give it a wide berth.

I'm looking forward to the tall ships and air show personally.
Tall ships is just a load of wood bolted together floating on some water and the Airshow is just a tube of metal going through mid air. I’d get yourself down to this personally and just watch the others on YouTube instead.

You asked for an amnesty and now you’re saying I won’t be missed 🤣

You were trying to put squad together to go to a pub after wee phillie. That was when I first noticed you and the latest instalment was why do people in Sunderland say a V instead of a R or some shit.
And all in between is the same shite one quick search.
OOOSH YEAH
Midfield

Jun 24, 2018

Tall ships is just a load of wood bolted together floating on some water and the Airshow is just a tube of metal going through mid air. I’d get yourself down to this personally and just watch the others on YouTube instead.
Do you honestly believe that anyone on the wee Phillie thread was being serious? If so then you’re in need of some help because frankly I’d worry if someone called you and asked you to transfer everything into a ‘safe’ bank account.

The second post is a really lame attempt at making me look bad. Again there’s a huge difference between having a joke and making someone feel bad about themselves.

Look the fact is you don’t get my sense of humour nor do you understand it. Plenty do. I’m not here to spoil someone’s day but you are. Mine. Follow me around trying to get my attention if you wish but it’s making you look childish

Do you honestly believe that anyone on the wee Phillie thread was being serious? If so then you’re in need of some help because frankly I’d worry if someone called you and asked you to transfer everything into a ‘safe’ bank account.

The second post is a really lame attempt at making me look bad. Again there’s a huge difference between having a joke and making someone feel bad about themselves.

Look the fact is you don’t get my sense of humour nor do you understand it. Plenty do. I’m not here to spoil someone’s day but you are. Mine. Follow me around trying to get my attention if you wish but it’s making you look childish
What a load of absolute flapping in the wind bullshit ^

The internet is poisonous in this regard. Fake news, conspiracies, communities who only listen to their own views, abuse, narcissism. It feeds them all

I honestly thought the internet would bring a golden age of information as people everywhere could communicate with everyone without interference from "the man".
Sadly the worst of society has used it as a platform to spout their hate rather successfully.

Suprised the OP. gets owt done with all these people who allegedly follow him around and harass him.
Maybe the problem isn't everyone else?
Another one who can’t suppress their hatred. Despite these constant digs I’ll remain dignified and brush them aside.
What a load of absolute flapping in the wind bullshit ^

Another poster that follows me around attempting to get me to rise so they can report me. Again I’ll remain dignified. This thread will develop into a few posters just having digs and throwing insults my way. Mark my words.

Last edited:
Another one who can’t suppress their hatred. Despite these constant digs I’ll remain dignified and brush them aside.

Another poster that follows me around attempting to get me to rise so they can report me. Again I’ll remain dignified. This thread will develop into a few posters just having digs and throwing insults my way. Mark my words.
You found proof off these accusations yet?
Just paste them in here so we can all see.

You’re contributing nothing to the thread. Not on topic and doing nothing but attempting to get a rise. Stay on topic otherwise it looks like you’re more interested in me.
You were the one accused me of following you about.
All I've done is ask for the proof.
Other than today I Can't even remember the last time i aknowledged you.
You're an absolute fantasist.

As predicted it ended up with people being insulting and it has came full circle. People get hung up on posters and the thread ends up off topic with a load of posters having a go at the person who started the thread. They’re the ones that ruin the board.

This may sound daft but from a mag perspective its definitely connected to brexit and your two relegations.

Everyone at each others throat over the way the country is headed added to the general anger at the way your club was totally mismanaged by previous regimes leading to where you are now.

Add the whole adam johnson, jack rodwell, darren gibson and save seaburn sagas into the mix and its been like a perfect storm

This may sound daft but from a mag perspective its definitely connected to brexit and your two relegations.

Everyone at each others throat over the way the country is headed added to the general anger at the way your club was totally mismanaged by previous regimes leading to where you are now.

Add the whole adam johnson, jack rodwell, darren gibson and save seaburn sagas into the mix and its been like a perfect storm
Doubt any of the bottom things bother anyone anymore

As predicted it ended up with people being insulting and it has came full circle. People get hung up on posters and the thread ends up off topic with a load of posters having a go at the person who started the thread. They’re the ones that ruin the board.
I'd love to take you into space on a space ship then blow you out the airlock.

That would be fab.

Spuggy, you have spent over a decade on here being a wum. Nowt against you personally but when it bites you on the arse for it you can hardly play the victim. I find a lot of your posts entertaining and good fun. The ones that wum are shit, mate. The ones where you are having fun, at no one's expense, are a pleasure to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back