Why do you think this messageboard is where it is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OOOSH YEAH

Striker
I joined in 2006.

When I joined things were different.

Let’s get things straight here this is a brilliant board this

1 This board used to be self policing. If one of us was a tit we could call out a tit. If you do that now you’re banned.

2 I think we need to have a look at ourselves and sort it out otherwise boards like this will shut.

Anyone fancy an amnesty.

I joined in 2006.

1 This board used to be self policing. If one of us was a tit we could call out a tit. If you do that now you’re banned.

2 I think we need to have a look at ourselves and sort it out otherwise boards like this will shut.

Anyone fancy an amnesty.
You calling SKP Phillipsy for a start, shite

I joined in 2006.

Anyone fancy an amnesty.
I joined over 10 years ago

In relation to point 1, lots of good posters have moved on, passed away or just stopped posting, however some of the new uber posters seem to believe they are above the law and appear to get away with it

2. Again in the old days, people posted shite and it was more relaxed

There is a clique on here that get away with far more than the normal poster does, if you step away you see it, but the clique post lots so keep the place busy

I joined in 2006.

Anyone fancy an amnesty.
You’ve joined plenty times since 2006 you lying fucker :lol:

In response to the original question I genuinely believe the board went downhill after Cameron and his brexit referendum began.

I joined in 2006.

Anyone fancy an amnesty.
June 17 2018 is when you joined.

I joined over 10 years ago

In relation to point 1, lots of good posters have moved on, passed away or just stopped posting, however some of the new uber posters seem to believe they are above the law and appear to get away with it

2. Again in the old days, people posted shite and it was more relaxed

There is a clique on here that get away with far more than the normal poster does, if you step away you see it, but the clique post lots so keep the place busy
Haway then name names.
Who's in this clique, the smb rotten core if you like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back