Who on here is squeaky clean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong again. Sorry to spoil the illusion. :p Are you currently sidelining for Viz or something? Big knickers indeed. :rolleyes:
:lol:

Son of stan, no big knickers
for she prefers a thong
or else she goes commando
and hasnt got any on

oh no, oh no
what is that I have just seen
my eyes, my eyes are hurting
that really is obscene

dont do that again please
you did that teasing wink
I didnt just see the brown
but also a bit of pink :oops:

Were you working as a waitress in a cock tale bar?
No. But yes I was singing that after I typed it (I think you misspelt cocktail there. :))
Son of stan, no big knickers
for she prefers a thong
or else she goes commando
and hasnt got any on

oh no, oh no
what is that I have just seen
my eyes, my eyes are hurting
that really is obscene

dont do that again please
you did that teasing wink
I didnt just see the brown
but also a bit of pink :oops:
You really need to concentrate on your work a bit more! :)

There's a lot more going on here than we are seeing. That's what he publicly went for but what else was hidden? How many times has he done it? What else has he done?
By getting rid of him for this, they are claiming to take a hard line on sexual harassment whilst putting some doubt in our minds as to whether they've done anything wrong. They even had the notoriously right wing journalist involved ready to say he shouldn't have been sacked. It was all choreographed.
There'll be all sorts of noncery going on that they've known about for years but have kept it secret to keep people in line. Who is more valuable to them, a politician who has been sacked and has no say or one they have a hold over and can manipulate?
Green may just be the sacrificial lamb but it's not as it appears, a lot of smoke and mirrors.
I suspect it's all positioning for yet another leadership contest. May's hand is being forced on a daily basis, who is really pulling the strings?

Good analysis mate

Aye but you didn’t know it was “sexual abuse” until now... I’ll ignore the paedophilia part.

I once played footsie with my (ex) neighbours missus while he was sat next to her and my missus (at the time) was sat next to me. I thought it was reciprocal but she might have felt highly uncomfortable.

(I’m in the clear as we had consensual sex once we both became single).

So the answer to the OP’s question, absolutely not.

;);)

:lol:
I'm not normally a tin foil hat wearer but this is part of something bigger. When someone touching someone's knee is front page of the paper, my immediate thought is 'what are they doing that they don't want to distract us from?'

Your take on this issue mirrors mine. Which might unsettle a lot of people. :lol:

But you are 100% on the money here like. Punish some minor stuff. To hide the hardcore criminals.

I think the courts would have to sit for 5 years to get through the behaviour of the London Branch Cricket team in the 80s and 90s. Especially @longers and the Aquatic Marvel.
To be fair it was mainly looking and not touching, and I always made sure I knew the lass before I struck... though 'knowing' was sometimes just a quick 'hello pet' before I dived in. And most of my victims are still friends, and married to my best mates!

There seems to be someone different in the public eye getting outed for inappropriate behaviour in their past. Can anyone on here declare that they have no baggage that could be dragged up and put them in a similar position?
I think I could get my fingers burnt.

Not sure they could move my baggage (dragging it, pushing it or hoisting with a crane) I have that much of it.... and have probably forgotten loads as well..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back