squeeky clean
has to be seen
it must be a doddle
living with an ex page 3 model

drinking lot of cans in a hurry
thinking up your next conspiracy

while dining out with the stars
at venues like Taybarns

Are you rhyming hurry with conspiracy? Otherwise decent effort.

There seems to be someone different in the public eye getting outed for inappropriate behaviour in their past. Can anyone on here declare that they have no baggage that could be dragged up and put them in a similar position?
I think I could get my fingers burnt.
I reckon I would be okay

I grabbed one of the lasses at work tits twice within seconds and it honestly wasn't my fault. We were getting ready in the back of the truck going to a fire call and the driver was being a tad aggressive swerving around cars and stuff, I lost my balance with my leggings around my ankles (fucks sake how rapey does this sound) and put my hand out, right on her chest, I regain my balance and the twat swerves again sending me flying onto her again for accidental assault #2

Luckily she's sound and found the funny side of it. I was f***ing mortified and went red as a beetroot :oops:
:lol:

I grabbed one of the lasses at work tits twice within seconds and it honestly wasn't my fault. We were getting ready in the back of the truck going to a fire call and the driver was being a tad aggressive swerving around cars and stuff, I lost my balance with my leggings around my ankles (fucks sake how rapey does this sound) and put my hand out, right on her chest, I regain my balance and the twat swerves again sending me flying onto her again for accidental assault #2

Luckily she's sound and found the funny side of it. I was f***ing mortified and went red as a beetroot :oops:
:lol:
I had an 'incident' at work once. A bloke I worked with decided to walk behind my chair just as I was reaching for the shelf behind me without looking. Unfortunately I touched his dick instead. To make it worse we both yelled out aloud and got some sort of electric shock. We were both embarrassed especially as there were others in the room. He used to make a big thing of approaching my desk after that. :lol:

I had an 'incident' at work once. A bloke I worked with decided to walk behind my chair just as I was reaching for the shelf behind me without looking. Unfortunately I touched his dick instead. To make it worse we both yelled out aloud and got some sort of electric shock. We were both embarrassed especially as there were others in the room. He used to make a big thing of approaching my desk after that. :lol:
:eek::eek:

Bloke I worked with bet the voluptuous secretary 50p he could make her tits move without touching them. She accepted the bet and stuck them out proudly. He just grabbed them with both hands and gave it the full wahey said you win and flipped 50p at her.

Instant dismissal now

Back