Who on here is squeaky clean?

There seems to be someone different in the public eye getting outed for inappropriate behaviour in their past. Can anyone on here declare that they have no baggage that could be dragged up and put them in a similar position?
I think I could get my fingers burnt.
Given that most inappropriate behaviour these days seems to be paedophelia or sexual abuse you’re probably best off deleting your account

Given that most inappropriate behaviour these days seems to be paedophelia or sexual abuse you’re probably best off deleting your account
Aye but you didn’t know it was “sexual abuse” until now... I’ll ignore the paedophilia part.

I once played footsie with my (ex) neighbours missus while he was sat next to her and my missus (at the time) was sat next to me. I thought it was reciprocal but she might have felt highly uncomfortable.

(I’m in the clear as we had consensual sex once we both became single).

So the answer to the OP’s question, absolutely not.

Certainly not me.

Over the years I've looked at many women and thought, "phwoar!".

I'd be hung drawn and quartered of anyone knew who I was.

Definitely things that I regret doing that I wouldn't want made public. Everyone makes mistakes, don't they?

I'm just pleased I grew up without social media being on 24/7, and even just before the age of digital cameras - actually taking a photo was a choice rather than a necessity in the 90's.
You always had that "do I want the lad who developes these pictures to see this"

Back