has to be seen
it must be a doddle
living with an ex page 3 model

drinking lot of cans in a hurry
thinking up your next conspiracy

while dining out with the stars
at venues like Taybarns
Fantastic.

There seems to be someone different in the public eye getting outed for inappropriate behaviour in their past. Can anyone on here declare that they have no baggage that could be dragged up and put them in a similar position?
I think I could get my fingers burnt.

Squeaky clean here. You have to be to run a Union branch. What with all the subs paid in.

There seems to be someone different in the public eye getting outed for inappropriate behaviour in their past. Can anyone on here declare that they have no baggage that could be dragged up and put them in a similar position?

Fraid not, spent an overnight at her Majesty's expense.

Hendon Assizes

Fingers burnt? Fuck me if all my
fingers burnt?if all my demons popped out I'd look like Simon Weston.

Nobody can. I've said this on other threads:

If our pasts were put under scrutiny in the way politicians and celebrities are right now every one of us would have some dirt.

Some of these accusations are harmless (some, ffs, I've said some), Damian Green may have "fleetingly" touched a female journalist's knee for example.

Unless you are an asexual virgin that never talks to anyone there is no way you haven't tried to kiss someone when it wasn't really wanted, asked someone out who wasn't interested, or said something inappropriate that offended someone in some way.

especially 40 /50 years ago, when kissing a lass and tried to feel her boob. wondering whether it was going to be left on or knocked off. Is that going to be classed as harassment.

that mp from Newcastle is an engineer. she was at an engineers conference and the evening entertainment was to go to a pole dancer night. she was asked. she says that it was harassment

I do think proportionality is being lost

Certainly not me.

Over the years I've looked at many women and thought, "phwoar!".

I'd be hung drawn and quartered of anyone knew who I was.
You've been looking at women ? You dirty bastard .

I had the same issue in Butlins in 87.. Worked in Busby's nighclub. 3 lads wearing boxer shorts and tshirts having to collect glasses and stick bar etc... all the other staff were lasses in tight tshirts and shorts (abotu 20 of them) us lads were just treat like objects by staff and punters alike.. it was degrading..

so degrading I wanted to work 7 nights a week
Nothing is more sexually fulfilling than being cougared .

Last edited:

Back