Who on here is squeaky clean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

:lol:
I'm not normally a tin foil hat wearer but this is part of something bigger. When someone touching someone's knee is front page of the paper, my immediate thought is 'what are they doing that they don't want to distract us from?'
I've no idea why that keeps getting the headlines, it had already been dealt with and he then said there were other things too. But at least get the right fella ;)

I've no doubt there's a Youtube video of me somewhere from last year trying to bicycle to the garage at 3am pissed as fuck and spending more time flat out on the ground than moving anywhere of note.

It's no defence is it? :lol:
Excuse 1 - We were on a pub crawl
Excuse 2- He stuck his arse out on purpose
Excuse 3 - I knew the bloke in question
Excuse 4 - He came (willingly) back to mine anyway... ;)

1) Being drunk isn't an excuse.
2) Just because he stuck out his arse doesn't mean its an invitation to be sexually assaulted.
3) It's okay because you know them? Most rapes and murders are committed by people that know the victim.
4) He went willingly after being pressured into sex over the course of an evening. Many of Weinstein's victims were willing in the end.

You disgust me.

1) Being drunk isn't an excuse.
2) Just because he stuck out his arse doesn't mean its an invitation to be sexually assaulted.
3) It's okay because you know them? Most rapes and murders are committed by people that know the victim.
4) He went willingly after being pressured into sex over the course of an evening. Many of Weinstein's victims were willing in the end.

You disgust me.
I feel dirty. And to be honest we were dirty many times before and after. No excuse, I know. :neutral:
(I'm glad I forgot to mention he was younger than me!) :lol:

It's no defence is it? :lol:
Excuse 1 - We were on a pub crawl
Excuse 2- He stuck his arse out on purpose
Excuse 3 - I knew the bloke in question
Excuse 4 - He came (willingly) back to mine anyway... ;)
with all sincerity, if this was a lad saying things like this the first thing people would go at is that there was alcohol involved and the victim had taken advantage of a situation lol.
i, however, congratulate you on your conquest and bid you well on future endeavours :lol:

Pure filth is Son of Stan
if she isnt a lass
she might be a man
then again, she could be a bender
maybe transexual or ever transgender
but my money is on a girl dressed in a frock
with tits up top and a git massive cock
Well ta very much! I am currently wearing a frock, that much is true!
with all sincerity, if this was a lad saying things like this the first thing people would go at is that there was alcohol involved and the victim had taken advantage of a situation lol.
i, however, congratulate you on your conquest and bid you well on future endeavours :lol:
Thanks again. I will ask the man in question if he felt traumatised, we're still I'm touch. Also whether he fancies being taken advantage of again! ;)

Seriously, I have been inappropriately groped myself. It's not nice. But this was when it was not seen as harassment, sadly. And I just accepted it.

Thanks again. I will ask the man in question if he felt traumatised, we're still I'm touch. Also whether he fancies being taken advantage of again! ;)

Seriously, I have been inappropriately groped myself. It's not nice. But this was when it was not seen as harassment, sadly. And I just accepted it.

but dont look under, whatever you do
for you might get , one big shock
as you see i've really got, a great big.......... pair of knickers on

There seems to be someone different in the public eye getting outed for inappropriate behaviour in their past. Can anyone on here declare that they have no baggage that could be dragged up and put them in a similar position?
I think I could get my fingers burnt.
I think the courts would have to sit for 5 years to get through the behaviour of the London Branch Cricket team in the 80s and 90s. Especially @longers and the Aquatic Marvel.

but dont look under, whatever you do
for you might get , one big shock
as you see i've really got, a great big.......... pair of knickers on
Wrong again. Sorry to spoil the illusion. :p Are you currently sidelining for Viz or something? Big knickers indeed. :rolleyes:
:lol:

I had my arse smacked quite hard by one of the male duty managers at work before now, happily the manager in question took early retirement. He also used to apropos of nothing tell all and sundry how his wife's best friend peeing on him to 'mark her territory' was 'the most erotic thing that ever happened' to him. As his surname was Payne he became known as Piss Stain Payne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back