What’s your standard working hours?

Wander in around 10 past 8, out at 4-ish, some nights stick back if it's kicking off.
Very relaxed compared to my last job though, so the lunch breaks just stretch out

Usually do 8-6 when I’m in my home office. Only meant to do 9-6 but as we’re in Cobalt I do what I can to avoid travelling during rush hours.

Tends to get curtailed if I’m at a client site purely because their working hours are shorter.

And yes, if there’s something that needs to be done I often do need to stick around a bit, but always on the understanding that I can have that back.

I choose my hours during the week I normally pop in work after lunchtime and leave about 7, my other job on a weekend 7pm till midnight every Saturday sometimes Sunday too or sometimes fri sat and sun.

8.15am - 4.15pm

work late when it's needed. Not expected to do so though. Never work at home. Once I'm home that's it until the following day.

I'm supposed to work like 9-6,usually late,leaving early once or twice a week at the minute too.

So in reality I'm doing at half 9 to five at the minute. Probably have to do more once the summer is finished and it gets more busy .

8.00am to 6.00pm Monday, Tuesday & Friday
8.00am to 3.00pm Wednesday

Half an hour for lunch but not allowed a tea break.

Most of the time I am in work early so usually in around 7.40.

Probably the most annoying thing is I am only man in the place, so surrounded by women too busy talking about make up etc while I am working my arse off trying to answer all the phones! (This is a GP Surgery too!)

I have difffeent hours every day and I occasionally work late to finish a report, but if I don’t fnacy it I just play the single parent card and they can’t say shit.

I’ve often wondered if you just told work you have a bairn would they actually check?

I’m too honest to ever lie about that myself mind.

Back