What’s your standard working hours?

I just have to do 7 hours a day, and it has to be daytime. so,, I do 8:15 to 4:15, with an hour for lunch. If I have to do extra I get paid for it. Got 30 hours overtime in next 3 weeks signed off.

I work 3pm to midnight as I work in Philippines (yeah pathetic). But I manage a large team covering work across Europe , Asia Pacific and my boss is the USA so I am there across different time zones.

3pm to midnight is ideal for watching midweek games when the lads are on, such as tonight.

37 hours a week, meant to be 9-5 but the car park is too small for the number of people so I go in early, I gig a bit and have other commitments outside of work so as long as I do my 37 hours and make sure I don’t leave the team in the shit the gaffer is pretty happy.

8am - 4pm Monday to Friday, but expected to stay back if certain parts of my work aren't finished by home time.
We also have a call-out rota for weekends and bank holidays.

Quite often work a Saturday morning too, but that's overtime.

37.5 hours a week

7:15am - 3:30pm for Mon - Thurs
7:15am - 3:00pm for Mon - Fri

Try and have a couple of short lunches in the first 4 days so I can have a 1 hour lunch on Friday too.

Pretty flexible at our place, people work between 8am-6pm. I roughly do 9-5 but sometimes it'll slip to closer to 10-6.

Not uncommon to stay back an extra half hour or so if I get in early and have plenty to do.

Work on my own stuff at times too so there'll be a couple of nights a week I'll be working from about 8pm until I get sick.

8am to 8pm on average 5 days a week. Just over an hour commute each way so up just after 6am and home after 9pm for dinner.

Need to find some better balance in this role... don't mind long days but every day in the week is a grind. Pays the bills though and don't plan on doing it for more than a few more years. Wife is a bit of a single mother during the week which sucks.

Back