What’s your standard working hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get online for about 7.30-8.

Work until 12 or 1 then take maybe an hour lunch.

Do a few more hours then knock off 3.30-4 and spend the afternoon / evening with daughter and wife.

Log on 9.30/10 for a couple of hours.

All from home.

Sometimes do a few hours Sunday evening.

About 45-50 a week probably.

Intersperse the lot with kit Kat breaks and mid morning wanks

Literally on call 24hrs a day 7 days a week. Prob work 3-7hrs a day and try to have 3 days off a week. If I need to pop in for an hour or so tho then so be it, I only live 2 mins from work.

About 7:30-3:30/4 is normal, I take the kids to school or my mams in that time. I normally check to see whats happening later on, after tea when im shutting the laptops down. I have an hour for dinner most days

it varies a lot. the start time depends on what time i've got to be somewhere for or if it's job and knock then i'll start early to get done sharp.
the finish time depends on a lot of things and is the only thing i don't like about the job. sometimes unaccountable office wankers not doing their job.

Mon-Thur 9-5
Fri 9-4

Came in early and stopped back late, but never seem to get anything back for it (not even a thanks) so that's stopped until they give me a pay rise after finishing a HNC course and taking on more work and responsibility. I've perfected getting to my desk at 8.59, leaving at bang on 5pm.

38 hours over here 4 days a week, Mon to Thursday or sun to Wed alternate. 8, 10.5, 10.5 and 9 hours with 1 hour lunch and 1.25 hours travel a day

If I'm working away and driving it I get up on a Monday no earlier than 4am and get there when I get there. Usually start work between 7 and 8 then finish between 4 and 6 depending on job and weather. Finish around 11 or 12 on a Friday

Week 1 - 5am - 2:30pm
Week 2 - 1pm- 10:30pm
Week 3 - 9pm - 6:30am

Just started a new job big change from my old 9-5

train to Aberdeen Monday morning... then work 5-6 hours
tues..wed & thurs 10.5 hrs per day
fri...work 5-6 hrs...train home

Contracted for 0700-1600, 5 days a week. Earliest finish in a "normal week" will be around 1900, but can easily extend beyond that. Had one 2300 finish and one 0130 the next morning last week.

Still in at 7 next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back