What’s your standard working hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LondonMackem

Striker
And do you have to work later to hit deadlines etc?

I’ve just made the move to an internal Recruitment role from agency, and now work a refreshing 9-5 (look at me). Before I could find myself in the office until silly o’clock. It’s great having these sunny evenings back :cool:

8.30 - 5.

I usually get in just after 8 and start work straight away.

Come 4.59 and I'm turning off the PC and off home every night.

Usually work about 8-4:30. A little more here and there where needed. And I'll take some time back where I want to.

Flexi so I've never really had a set working day pattern for years. If I'm in the office I usually do 6-7.30 at home, get in for about 10 and finish 4.30-5.30. Sometimes an hour or two at home on a night but not always.

Latest I've ever stayed at work (meant to be 9am-6pm) was 11pm, I think I did that twice but we were drinking and ordered pizzas and that while waiting for someone to be sent over from Germany.

To say I made that time back would be a ridiculous understatement. The job was a total doss, I sometimes just didn't bother going in, or I'd do a few hours then take a 4 hour lunch.

7-3 one week

11-7 the other

never have to even think about work once the shift is over

and the job is the least stressful i have ever had...money for nout really

9-5.30 (although I like to get in to nearer 8am to avoid the peak commuting crowds)

Occasionally I'll stay back an hour or so to hit deadlines if need be.

Can work any times I want, as long as I do 43 hours between Monday and Friday. Usually do 8hrs 36mins the 5 days or sometimes 10hrs 45 mins over 4 days. Anything over 43 hours I get paid for.

Get in around 7.45am and leave just before 5pm but tend to do an hour or so extra on a night in front of the TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back