What’s your standard working hours?

My current job Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm . Free food, free smoothies , our own barista (sp)
Free beer. Free fruit.
Canny money and full of amazing women

I work 7.45am until 5pm Mon-Fri with half hour lunch. Unlimited overtime during busy times at time & half so try to get in twenty hours a week.

Dawn to dusk 365 days a year with extra night time hours at calving and lambing time

Usually 8am until 4pm, maybe 5pm if I'm very busy. Aim to work 70% of the working year but sometimes things come up that I can't turn down, being mindful that the reservoir will dry up shortly. Trying to fit in studying for a Law degree in the remainder so I am more employable after the current niche is exhausted.

As a perm employee it was normally 9-5pm although probably did on average 10 hours a week more.

As a contractor 8.30-5pm, normally at work 8.10am ish, gone by 5.10pm

No more of my discretionary effort to line other people’s pockets :)

Usually do 8:15 to 4:45 most days, eat lunch at my desk but take about 10 minutes to check the headlines online.

Work longer hours when I'm travelling and rarely claim it back, but it's better than when I had to work rotating shifts and talk to customers.

Monday to Friday, 9 to 5.
I have a work phone and laptop though so always answering calls at random times and doing work whenever an email comes in that needs to be answered.

Very flexible though so it's fair. I can work at home whenever I want and come and go as and when.

Varies from about a twenty hour week up to around ninety hours plus ( now and then) . Both of those examples include travelling time mind.

I'm expecting about an eighty hour week this week and for the situation I'm in I think it's taking it quite easy.

Flexi time, but I usually start at 7:30am and finish at 4:30pm.

If I’m covering oncall duty, and there is some sort of disruption whilst in the office then depending on the incident I usually hang around an extra hour or two.

Back