What’s your standard working hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Work flexi. Typically do 10-6 unless I have an early meeting or have a lot/nowt on when I'll fuck off early or work late.

All tends to balance out to +/- a couple of hours.

Get in for 9. Leave between 5.30/6pm. Later occasionally if we've got deadlines for clients.

Only a 15 min cycle home so don't mind it too much, but do miss working 9-5 on the dot in the public sector!

Usually in 8:30 to 5:00. We have core hours of 10am to 4pm with the expectation that we work 37.5 hours per week and the other hours are done flexibly.

Latest I've ever stayed at work (meant to be 9am-6pm) was 11pm, I think I did that twice but we were drinking and ordered pizzas and that while waiting for someone to be sent over from Germany.

To say I made that time back would be a ridiculous understatement. The job was a total doss, I sometimes just didn't bother going in, or I'd do a few hours then take a 4 hour lunch.
What do you do/did do?

7 - 3 is my hours.

Occasionally come in at 6.30 if I can be arsed to get out of bed, tend to work until 4.30 during school holidays when I don’t have to go pick the kids up.

Paid for 40 but end up working around 50 to get the job done. It’s too me a while to realise the salary lot a “expected” to work longer but the p/h lot aren’t allowed to work 5 minutes past their set hours (that’s when the o/t kicks in)

My last job was around 70 a week but some i’d end up at 80-90 hours. Very few weeks would be as low as 30-40 hours

Reactions: cjt
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back