Weight loss supplement...

• Thread starter where the end begins
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

I done a months cycle of Gaspari Mitotropin few years back. Fk me had to force myself to eat!

Didnt follow diet totally strict but kept to mainly chicken (and went boozing loads ooops). Lost shit loads of weight and looked cut to fuck by the end of it. Deffo seemed to help, alongside the diet and training.

Looking at the site now think they may have rebranded it detonate?

I like my gaspari supps, seem to work well for me. Would recommend it. Im shit with stims too!

I done a months cycle of Gaspari Mitotropin few years back. Fk me had to force myself to eat!

Didnt follow diet totally strict but kept to mainly chicken (and went boozing loads ooops). Lost shit loads of weight and looked cut to fuck by the end of it. Deffo seemed to help, alongside the diet and training.

Looking at the site now think they may have rebranded it detonate?

I like my gaspari supps, seem to work well for me. Would recommend it. Im shit with stims too!

On my third bottle of detonate, bloody awesome stuff !

Is it legal? It has 1,3 in it which got Jack3d banned right? Or am I looking at wrong product?

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/gaspari-nutrition/detonate.html

It doesn't say on my bottle that it contains 1,3 and can't find it in that link you've posted either. It contains dendrobium extract which is a replacement for 1,3 and has shown to be better and safer.

Here's a thread I started on bb.com. The feedback speaks for itself.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150717883&pagenumber=

would you say this is better than dexaprine I'm just about through with my bottle of dexaprine so may give this a go see what this gives me

I haven't used the new formula of Dex, the old one was mental on the stimulants.
The thing that sets detonate apart is the mood enhancement aspect for me. I feel happy and ready to take on the world about 15 minutes after two pills in the morning. The energy is a nice clean build up rather than the off your tits feeling a lot of fat burners/pre workouts give. The appetite suppressant is great and is the main reason I take it as I do intermittent fasting.
If I was you I'd give it a go, you've got to try different brands etc and find what works best for you.

I haven't used the new formula of Dex, the old one was mental on the stimulants.
The thing that sets detonate apart is the mood enhancement aspect for me. I feel happy and ready to take on the world about 15 minutes after two pills in the morning. The energy is a nice clean build up rather than the off your tits feeling a lot of fat burners/pre workouts give. The appetite suppressant is great and is the main reason I take it as I do intermittent fasting.
If I was you I'd give it a go, you've got to try different brands etc and find what works best for you.

Yeah I've started intermittent fasting so looking for some good appetite suppression so think I will give them a go.
Where do you get them from? the cheapest I can find is £31.95 on ebay is that about right?

Yeah I've started intermittent fasting so looking for some good appetite suppression so think I will give them a go.
Where do you get them from? the cheapest I can find is £31.95 on ebay is that about right?

You'll not get cheaper than that ! I get them from a shop near me for £32. £34 seems to be the going rate at most places/websites.

You'll not get cheaper than that ! I get them from a shop near me for £32. £34 seems to be the going rate at most places/websites.

I'll pull the trigger then hopefully give me a big finish to the transformation challenge ;)

Gonna give this a go. Didn't like dexaprine, is this similar in the (side) effects? Also on ebay for an extra two quid can get it with Oxy Lean. Have you tried that?

It doesn't say on my bottle that it contains 1,3 and can't find it in that link you've posted either. It contains dendrobium extract which is a replacement for 1,3 and has shown to be better and safer.

Here's a thread I started on bb.com. The feedback speaks for itself.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150717883&pagenumber=

Are you basically only eating one meal a day, every day for like 3-4 weeks? Or are you only using this stuff a few times a week?

Just seems mental to be going so long on so few calories per day.

Are you basically only eating one meal a day, every day for like 3-4 weeks? Or are you only using this stuff a few times a week?

Just seems mental to be going so long on so few calories per day.

I mix it up to suit however I'm feeling. Some days ill eat one meal, some days ill eat 1800 calories over 4 hours in the evening. Ill even throw in a 24 hour fast every now and then. Then eat normal over the weekend. It really doesn't effect me negatively even with the amount of training I do.

I mix it up to suit however I'm feeling. Some days ill eat one meal, some days ill eat 1800 calories over 4 hours in the evening. Ill even throw in a 24 hour fast every now and then. Then eat normal over the weekend. It really doesn't effect me negatively even with the amount of training I do.

I see, that would seem more reasonable than 3-4 weeks straight of sub-1000 calories.

I was thinking about ordering some, just to use occasionally to be able to go through a day or two on less than 900 calories.

got my detonate in the post today so will be starting that tomorrow hoping to get off this plateau with my weight loss.

Got my detonate on saturday and boy does it work! Been pleasantly energised all day with no comedown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back