Weight loss supplement...

• Thread starter where the end begins
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah I advise against taking a full one unless you like shaking like a smack addict :lol:

Aye, defo not full ones.... but worth a try, I just don't mix well with them, I've heard plenty others saying they're amazing. I'd end up taking half doing my gym sesh then spending a few hours curled up in bed swetting like a pig. :lol:

Not a supplement but my walden farms calorie free pancake syrup has helped me have awesome pancakes without having to waste a load of my carb allowance on syrup :cool:

link to all this low cal food like titus.

has anyone said fish oil caps are good as well, about 6 caps a day can help with fat loss so I've read

I just use Walden Farms pancake syrup when I'm dieting. Can find it on Amazon mate.

I've been taking half a tablet of dexaprine and i dunno if its just psychological but i feel less hungry and it is certainly a thermogenic as I sweat slightly more not profusely though which is a good thing. The weight loss has been good but that could juts be a combination of exercise and less food.

Well I ordered some of these today. Will see what they are like. Last week I really suffered with burnout and a lack of energy.

Third day of using dexaprine been taking a full tablet and not noticed any of the symptoms being mentioned by everyone else

Was never a big eater could often skip a meal and not miss it, not particularly warmer got a bit of a sweat on in the gym yesterday

clen and t3 for me. Worked an absolute treat. Plenty of taurine to avoid the shakes and had about a day of tinitus? (ears ringing) but then i did 6 weeks on tapering off the t3, 6 weeks off, followed by another 6 weeks on.
I did eat healthily the whole time and trained slightly - only twice a week.
Lost just under 3 stone over the 12 week period. Granted i had enough to lose, and your not going to lose that if you only have a bit of fat.

But worked wonders for me with little side effects - sleep was the most affected thing

lucky you, if i take a whole one i just want to curl up into a ball and die :lol:

I took half one and would feel like that :lol: I've taken proper ECA's and never had a prob, was just obviously something in dex that didn't go down well with me.

Got the little i-force dexaprine buggers through the post yesterday....

Gonna try them out for the first time today! Just half a tab like everyone has recomended. What time should i be taking it if my gym session is about 6:30pm??? to get best results.

I would say before your lunch so around 11:30-12 it's best if you do it on an empty as stomach as possible

I would say before your lunch so around 11:30-12 it's best if you do it on an empty as stomach as possible

What are the main side affects then? Just so i know its working or im going crazy :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back