Weight loss supplement...

• Thread starter where the end begins
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
got detonate yesterday went for a night out with uni mates tonight craicking start to the program

got detonate yesterday went for a night out with uni mates tonight craicking start to the program

Reading some of the reviews and Zidanny's progress on the other forum, I was thinking this shit would be cracking for a big night out. Keep you up all night, and you'll skip the 6am kebab. :lol:

Yes mate. I am thinking of reducing my dosage. I took 2 pills at 6:45am yesterday morning, gym from 7am to 8:30am, work 9am-5pm, then 9pm had to take some nightnurse to get me asleep as I was still alert. Then today had 2 pills at 9:30am and did a gym session from 9:50am to 12:10pm, unreal energy :lol:

I am on my first day today, had one at 8am. Haven't been to the gym yet but don't feel like I have anymore energy than normal. I am starting to feel a bit hungry now so must be a right a fat bastard :lol:

took one today with a hangover and it has actually made the hangover more bearable got more energy than i usually do with a hangover and not craving shitty food

I am on my first day today, had one at 8am. Haven't been to the gym yet but don't feel like I have anymore energy than normal. I am starting to feel a bit hungry now so must be a right a fat bastard :lol:

:lol:

Do you not feel like an uplift in mood at all? I dont get a ''bang'' like I had from jack3d or other energy drinks but im canny buzzing for a good 4 hours with very gradual slow down

One side effect is lack of sex drive, I am single and never had a wank or felt urge to text a lass since I started taking them on Saturday :lol:

Do you not feel like an uplift in mood at all? I dont get a ''bang'' like I had from jack3d or other energy drinks but im canny buzzing for a good 4 hours with very gradual slow down

One side effect is lack of sex drive, I am single and never had a wank or felt urge to text a lass since I started taking them on Saturday :lol:

Feel nowt! I am glad though because I didn't like deaprine, made me feel like shit.

Not got that far but will report back to see if yours is an isolated side effect :lol:

Took me a day or so to proper kick in, then had to force myself to eat. That was the stuff before gaspari changed it to detonate tho (but guessing will be mostly same stuff).

You can cycle it with their other supp too once the month is done. Think that one has kept the same old name.

If u like detonate, check out the other gaspari stuff. The pre workout is mint (superpump max) and the protein is class.

Want to try this, but I don't go to the gym, I just run and play footie. Will it work for me? Eating is a big problem for me. I also like having sex, so don't want to lose my sex drive, hoping its just isolated incident!

Want to try this, but I don't go to the gym, I just run and play footie. Will it work for me? Eating is a big problem for me. I also like having sex, so don't want to lose my sex drive, hoping its just isolated incident!

I'm on my third bottle and as horny as ever :cool:

It will work great for you if it's appetite suppressant, good clean energy and mood enhancement you want.

Side effects - ABS :p

Took me a day or so to proper kick in, then had to force myself to eat. That was the stuff before gaspari changed it to detonate tho (but guessing will be mostly same stuff).

You can cycle it with their other supp too once the month is done. Think that one has kept the same old name.

If u like detonate, check out the other gaspari stuff. The pre workout is mint (superpump max) and the protein is class.

Will have a look at them.

Really impressed with this so far, had it at 8 this morning then went to gym at half 5 and had loads of energy during the workout. Was doing an intense circuit and had plenty energy to push through it.

Will have a look at them.

Really impressed with this so far, had it at 8 this morning then went to gym at half 5 and had loads of energy during the workout. Was doing an intense circuit and had plenty energy to push through it.

Be careful if your thinking of using Superpump if your using detonate. If you take them too close together you will over stim and it's not a nice feeling !'

I'm on my third bottle and as horny as ever :cool:

It will work great for you if it's appetite suppressant, good clean energy and mood enhancement you want.

Side effects - ABS :p

Anti-lock Braking Sytem?
All-over the Bowl Shits?

Last edited:
Mine just turned up tempted neck one now but don't want to be up all night trying to get to sleep.

They are great for appetite suppressant only problem is making sure I still eat enough food, having to force myself to have lunch on them usually i'm hungry every 3-4 hours

I don't get it.

How are you going to build muscle if you're appetite is so suppressed you don't get the appropriate amount of protein?

I'm confused :confused::lol:

It's primarily a fat burner is it not? So those using it are wanting to shed fat and not gain muscle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back