Weight loss supplement...

• Thread starter where the end begins
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

where the end begins

Or more specifically fat loss, but either way i want to loose weight even if it means strip down then bulk up later.

So... Is there really such a thing? Or is it just hard graft & a good diet that does the trick? Obviously im doing those two already and the weight is comming off slowly but surely... What supplements can people of the SMB recomend from past experiences or word of mouth?

Just consuming less calories than you expend is where to start. You can buy some apetite suppressants or things like EC, but really an energy deficit is where you need to be.

Avoid any of the hardcore drugs that actually do work, as you may stumble across those on the internet.

Just consuming less calories than you expend is where to start. You can buy some apetite suppressants or things like EC, but really an energy deficit is where you need to be.

Avoid any of the hardcore drugs that actually do work, as you may stumble across those on the internet.

Cheers titus. Why? to the question above... if they like you say, work.

Also any advice on the energy deficit side of things.

& your first point if you can...
I usually spend about 45mins to an hour in gym (eveyotherday) depending on intensity and burn about 800cals doing cardio... Also football training on one of the days off.
But i don't seem to be sheading the lbs as much or as quick as i would like. My diet is fairly good, either have a homemade shake for breakfast or a couple eggs (scrambled/poached/or omlette) & juice. Lunch i go for a salad most days (again hand made, or subway if i forget) then when i get in from the gym im having my main meal something like steak & mushrooms mostly. Tend to avoid high carb intake but im not highly strikt on that. But surely based on my diet i cant be taking in too many calories, i dont calorie count as it were, i just try my best to eat a balanced diet and do as much in the gym as possible.

Cheers titus. Why? to the question above... if they like you say, work.

Also any advice on the energy deficit side of things.

& your first point if you can...
I usually spend about 45mins to an hour in gym (eveyotherday) depending on intensity and burn about 800cals doing cardio... Also football training on one of the days off.
But i don't seem to be sheading the lbs as much or as quick as i would like. My diet is fairly good, either have a homemade shake for breakfast or a couple eggs (scrambled/poached/or omlette) & juice. Lunch i go for a salad most days (again hand made, or subway if i forget) then when i get in from the gym im having my main meal something like steak & mushrooms mostly. Tend to avoid high carb intake but im not highly strikt on that. But surely based on my diet i cant be taking in too many calories, i dont calorie count as it were, i just try my best to eat a balanced diet and do as much in the gym as possible.

Well the most notorious drug that most definitely works is DNP, but you will feel like you're in a sauna all day. Also, if you take to much it's not a "Whoops, oh well" it's a "Whoops, I'm going to die" as too much DNP will simply fry you inside-out. Even if taken in the lower 'safe' doses, you're really going to feel uncomfortable all the time and it's just not necessary for most people. The amount of people that start "DNP Logs" on online forums and never actually finish them is pretty amazing; they haven't all died, but it's not a nice substance.

This is a post I made a while back, it's quite detailed but it should answer a lot of questions that you may have :)

Last edited by a moderator:
If your in a calorific deficit and still feel you need a little bit of help and want something that isn't as hardcore as EC look into Gaspari Detonate. It's a great thermogenic with the best appetite suppressant I have used. It also has ingredients that enhance mood etc.
I've just started my second bottle as I need the appetite suppressant due to intermittent fasting. The mood enhancement is a real bonus too.

I've been taking half a tablet of dexaprine and i dunno if its just psychological but i feel less hungry and it is certainly a thermogenic as I sweat slightly more not profusely though which is a good thing. The weight loss has been good but that could juts be a combination of exercise and less food.

I've been taking half a tablet of dexaprine and i dunno if its just psychological but i feel less hungry and it is certainly a thermogenic as I sweat slightly more not profusely though which is a good thing. The weight loss has been good but that could juts be a combination of exercise and less food.

Very good product

while we're on the subject are creatine tablets a bad idea to take with dexaprine? probably not but sometimes you get worried you're putting too much unatural shite in your system

while we're on the subject are creatine tablets a bad idea to take with dexaprine? probably not but sometimes you get worried you're putting too much unatural shite in your system

That's fine mate. Creatine is not stimulatory and is found in food anyway ;)

Creative is a steroid don't you know ?! ;)

Taking creatine and a thermogenic is a great idea as the thermogenic will help rid you of excess water while creatine forces water into your muscles. A lot of people rely on creatine to keep strength up while dieting down.

Good luck, sounds like your on the right track

I have some only had one, wasn't keen. Rather just work on getting my diet right for a longer period of time. Anyone wants them will send £25 posted

Well the most notorious drug that most definitely works is DNP, but you will feel like you're in a sauna all day. Also, if you take to much it's not a "Whoops, oh well" it's a "Whoops, I'm going to die" as too much DNP will simply fry you inside-out. Even if taken in the lower 'safe' doses, you're really going to feel uncomfortable all the time and it's just not necessary for most people. The amount of people that start "DNP Logs" on online forums and never actually finish them is pretty amazing; they haven't all died, but it's not a nice substance.

This is a post I made a while back, it's quite detailed but it should answer a lot of questions that you may have :)

:eek:

is that even legal? sounds f***ing mental.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back