Weight loss supplement...

• Thread starter where the end begins
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't get it.

How are you going to build muscle if you're appetite is so suppressed you don't get the appropriate amount of protein?

I'm confused :confused::lol:

yeah muscle building is lest of my worries at the moment :lol: still making sure i get plenty of protein like mainly cutting down on carbs the lack of appetite has helped me from snacking and only eating what i need to eat rather than what i fancy

Be careful if your thinking of using Superpump if your using detonate. If you take them too close together you will over stim and it's not a nice feeling !'

Cheers for the heads up mate. Wouldn't be using superpump for a while anway, using detonate for next 3 weeks to cut the maximum body fat possible before I go on holiday.

Necked my first one at half eight this morning not sure if i feel anything yet tho.

Trying to hold off until 7 tonight when i eat so we'll see come then if the appetite suppressant is working for me.

Necked my first one at half eight this morning not sure if i feel anything yet tho.

Trying to hold off until 7 tonight when i eat so we'll see come then if the appetite suppressant is working for me.

1 pill didn't do anything for me, 2 was perfect

I got mine. I'm going on a ski weekend tomorrow so I decided that I didn't want to fuck about with something I've never tried before, but I'll give it a go next week. I don't think I'm gonna run a "cycle" of this, rather just use it once or twice a week.

I think it will come in particularly useful on those weekend days where I sit around all day watching football and going to the fridge.

this is my third day on 1 tablet and I feel less hungry going to try 2 tablets tomorrow see if i still feel good rather than when taking a whole dexaprine I didn't feel nice at all

this is my third day on 1 tablet and I feel less hungry going to try 2 tablets tomorrow see if i still feel good rather than when taking a whole dexaprine I didn't feel nice at all

I had two today after having one for the last few days. Felt like utter shit all day

I didn't take them yesterday but just had two this morning, within 5 minutes I can feel the energy building up and the intense need to shit, felt great :lol: really flushed my system out like a colonic. Feel light as a feather just in time to take my lot in the assault course this morning.

In what way?

I felt slightly rushy and a bit shakey. Nothing major just working a long day felt rough the whole day. I am a cameraman so was working with lights so I was sweating my tits off which didn't help :lol:

Had one today and was fine, only just eaten now after taking one at 7:30 this morning.

been on the detonate tablets 4 days now, 1 for the first 2 days and 2 for the last 2 days. Haven't noticed any difference to be honest. Will persist with them and see how it goes!!!

been on the detonate tablets 4 days now, 1 for the first 2 days and 2 for the last 2 days. Haven't noticed any difference to be honest. Will persist with them and see how it goes!!!

Its a strange one like, I consider myself really immune to energy stuff, I had to double jack3d's dosage (stupid of me) etc, loads of other energy drinks dont work at all on me. Yet 2 of these tablets makes me energetic and not hungry all day :lol:

Taken my first one today (about an hour ago). I don't feel that hungry, though I do feel a bit like someone who hasn't eaten breakfast - a little weak and light headed.

Am I able to drink anything with caffeine while on this? I usually drink at least 5 cups of tea a day, and to be honest, without breakfast I feel like I really need a tea.

think I'm probably giong to have to have a weetabix within the next hour to be honest. In general I find that pills and stimulants have little effect on me.

Taken my first one today (about an hour ago). I don't feel that hungry, though I do feel a bit like someone who hasn't eaten breakfast - a little weak and light headed.

Am I able to drink anything with caffeine while on this? I usually drink at least 5 cups of tea a day, and to be honest, without breakfast I feel like I really need a tea.

think I'm probably giong to have to have a weetabix within the next hour to be honest. In general I find that pills and stimulants have little effect on me.

Drinking coffee is fine, especially on just 1 pill. You may find that you don't notice much from 1 pill, many people find 2 pills to be the best.
I'm sure it says you can take them half an hour before breakfast so it's ok to eat. The only reason I don't eat on them is that I fast most days until 7pm.

Drinking coffee is fine, especially on just 1 pill. You may find that you don't notice much from 1 pill, many people find 2 pills to be the best.
I'm sure it says you can take them half an hour before breakfast so it's ok to eat. The only reason I don't eat on them is that I fast most days until 7pm.

Ok, in that case I will have some Weetabix, and skip lunch. For me, Breakfast is the one meal that I really find almost impossible to skip unless it's the weekend and I've slept through the whole morning.

I currently feel tired and kinda light headed.

Think I may have a nightmare here woke up just now being the lazy student I am and just took one of the tablets look like a late night for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back