Weight loss supplement...

• Thread starter where the end begins
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

I know quite a few people that run it safely at low-doses. The problem is if you do fuck up, you really have fucked up. Plus for the majority of people it's just not necessary at all.

Tbh, clen is more likely to leave you zyzzified than DNP :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I know quite a few people that run it safely at low-doses. The problem is if you do fuck up, you really have fucked up. Plus for the majority of people it's just not necessary at all.

Tbh, clen is more likely to leave you zyzzified than DNP :lol:

What are your reservations with Clen? Used it a few times and works great!

Tends to get a bit overrated imo, also pretty dangerous if you are unaware of any heart issues.

Tends to get a bit overrated imo, also pretty dangerous if you are unaware of any heart issues.

Used clen twice with great results, Taurine is a life saver for the muscle cramps.
If anyone is serious about using they really need to do a lot of research and have all areas covered.

Used clen twice with great results, Taurine is a life saver for the muscle cramps.
If anyone is serious about using they really need to do a lot of research and have all areas covered.

It's undoubtedly effective like, but I just feel it's overrated amongst a lot of people. Usually when people take something like clen, they'll get everything else in check aswell, but attribute a majority of their success to the clen.

Disaster waiting to happen if you have a heart issue and use clen. Any second during that cardio session...

It's undoubtedly effective like, but I just feel it's overrated amongst a lot of people. Usually when people take something like clen, they'll get everything else in check aswell, but attribute a majority of their success to the clen.

Disaster waiting to happen if you have a heart issue and use clen. Any second during that cardio session...

Ill not use it again like, young and daft at the time. Nothing that can't be achieved with proper training and nutrition. I wish I knew what I know now bloody ten years ago !!!

Iforce Dexaprine they are very good fat burner and appetite suppressant

Will this stuff work even if I'm in an office sitting on my arse all day (nothing much I can do about that) then going to the gym for a good daily session @ 6-8?

Don't want to get these and end up putting weight on because I'm not using the energy they provide.

Will this stuff work even if I'm in an office sitting on my arse all day (nothing much I can do about that) then going to the gym for a good daily session @ 6-8?

Don't want to get these and end up putting weight on because I'm not using the energy they provide.

You will not gain weight based off of the stimulatory effects of dexprine. As far as I'm aware it has no nutritive value, so there is nothing to store.

You will not gain weight based off of the stimulatory effects of dexprine. As far as I'm aware it has no nutritive value, so there is nothing to store.

What's the recommended dose/intake for these? Never really took stuff like this before.

What's the recommended dose/intake for these? Never really took stuff like this before.

Just ordered some from amazon. Looking to lose about 1st 6lb. With some hard work, tight dietary adjustments and these little buggers.

they come in tablets i would only take half of one on an empty stomach when you wake up should have you set for the day, good appetite suppression too

Is that ok even if I'm not working out until about 6/7pm?

Just ordered some from amazon. Looking to lose about 1st 6lb. With some hard work, tight dietary adjustments and these little buggers.

i've been using them since start of December not every day like but gone from 16st 10lb to currently 15 st 3lb and still dropping :-D

Is that ok even if I'm not working out until about 6/7pm?

If you want you an take half before your lunch around midday, I take them when i get up as I use them more of an appetite suppressant than anything else, oh be warned you may sweat as they are a thermogenic

i've been using them since start of December not every day like but gone from 16st 10lb to currently 15 st 3lb and still dropping :-D

If you want you an take half before your lunch around midday, I take them when i get up as I use them more of an appetite suppressant than anything else, oh be warned you may sweat as they are a thermogenic

Might keep a log in here of how i'm doing on them from week to week, once they arrive. Would anyone object to that?

Looking to shed a good stone & a half, to get back to the weight and shape i was in, around 5 years ago (christ was it that long ago :eek: just worked it out :oops:)

Also im guessing they will last about 15 weeks with only taking half a tab each day!?

Last edited by a moderator:
Might keep a log in here of how i'm doing on them from week to week, once they arrive. Would anyone object to that?

Looking to shed a good stone & a half, to get back to the weight and shape i was in, around 5 years ago (christ was it that long ago :eek: just worked it out :oops:)

Also im guessing they will last about 15 weeks with only taking half a tab each day!?

I'll be glad to hear how it goes for you mate. Have been half considering something similar myself. Only problem is I always seem to be hot to begin with so a thermogenic may just make me melt into a puddle on the office floor.

I'll be glad to hear how it goes for you mate. Have been half considering something similar myself. Only problem is I always seem to be hot to begin with so a thermogenic may just make me melt into a puddle on the office floor.

Ok. I'll knock something up once they arrive about my progress (both fitness/training wise & weightloss), how it makes me feel, side affects etc.

Dunno when they'll arrive like.

yeah best to have a day or two off every couple of weeks to stop your body getting used to its effects.

I got some of this dexaprine, tried taking it on and off but it just makes me feel like crap. I tried building up from half to a full one but just had the jitters all day, taking half makes me feel tired but unable to sleep so I've given up. I guess different people react differently to some suppliments.

I got some of this dexaprine, tried taking it on and off but it just makes me feel like crap. I tried building up from half to a full one but just had the jitters all day, taking half makes me feel tired but unable to sleep so I've given up. I guess different people react differently to some suppliments.

Put me off now you Cunt :lol: Suppose i'll give it a go, if not i'll just carry on what im doing, no biggie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back