Unpopular opinions you have

Constant stream of shite on Facebook with regards to Coronavirus saying carers deserve more wage, jump thr
E que at the supermarket etc...

Nah, not for me like.
They are on the frontline doing important work though, and the wages are often incredibly poor, and unstable hours. Why shouldnt they get a payrise?

Never said that was the case.

I know you didn’t but unqualified or not it doesn’t mean they’re giving any less care from a care home perspective.
I don’t actually get why you’ve said they’re pretending they’re part of the NHS though, have you got some examples?

She trained as a nurse but is now classed as a technician. Can't really say much more than that without identifying her, basically she sticks machines on people and interpretes the results.
She's paid for what she knows rather than what she does then!

Unqualified

My Dad died aged 97 in 2017 and my Mam died in 2018 aged 97.

The care by the NHS in their later years was exemplary.

In common with many other families, towards the very end of my parents' lives we relied upon 'unqualified' care workers more than doctors or nurses.

Once again the care given to my parents by 'unqualified' care home staff and the treatment of my family in what were very difficult times was beyond reproach.

One of my late parents' carers is now training to be a nurse.

In future if you are ever in a similar situation, I suspect you will want to reflect on the absolute horseshite you've posted on this thread.

I know you didn’t but unqualified or not it doesn’t mean they’re giving any less care from a care home perspective.
I don’t actually get why you’ve said they’re pretending they’re part of the NHS though, have you got some examples?
My Dad died aged 97 in 2017 and my Mam died in 2018 aged 97.

The care by the NHS in their later years was exemplary.

In common with many other families, towards the very end of my parents' lives we relied upon 'unqualified' care workers more than doctors or nurses.

Once again the care given to my parents by 'unqualified' care home staff and the treatment of my family in what were very difficult times was beyond reproach.

One of my late parents' carers is now training to be a nurse.

In future if you are ever in a similar situation, I suspect you will want to reflect on the absolute horseshite you've posted on this thread.

It's an unpopular opinion thread man, what do you expect 😂

Back