Unpopular opinions you have

Co
The amount of posters on here who think having a family member that works for the NHS qualifies them to give advice on how the NHS, the fifth biggest company in the world, should be ran :D
Come on then lightening, tell us that the fifth biggest business in the world is perfect in the way it is run and no improvements are required! 🤣🤣🤣

Come on then lightening, tell us that the fifth biggest business in the world is perfect in the way it is run and no improvements are required! 🤣🤣🤣
Not sure he said it was perfect, or even alluded to how it was ran in any way (good or bad). His point was that just becuse one of your relatives has seemingly been in a meeting where the agenda was to set the next meeting (unlikely) does not really cover a decent sample size of how the NHS is run

Co

Every large business has inefficiencies and scope for improvement. Just cos your mam told you doesn’t mean she’s right.
Constant stream of shite on Facebook with regards to Coronavirus saying carers deserve more wage, jump thr
E que at the supermarket etc...

Nah, not for me like.
What a prick. I hope to god you don’t need their help soon

Last edited:
This has aged well.
Bumping threads from almost 6 months ago . A lot of us are still at work keeping the country going. Massive respect to those in the NHS going above and beyond though
Time to retire from the board mate.
Bumped thread from 6 months ago . The ones going above and beyond are doing their all for this crisis. They aren’t alone everyone pulling together atm
This post is pretty bad but the people piling in to have a go at the OP are even worse by using the current situation as a stick.
6 month old post he has used to try and stir up trouble . As if I would say this in the current climate
I fully grasp the concept of having an opinion. The exchange of same is the raison d'etre of all public forums.

In this spirit of exchange, it is my opinion that your views regarding care workers is guaranteed to be unpopular simply because it's weapons grade bollocks.
Our pm is fighting for his life and yet you’ve allowed @Ciro_DiMarzio to deliberately stir up trouble. Could have easily pm’d me about this but that wouldn’t suit the attention seeking agenda

Last edited:
Bumping threads from almost 6 months ago . A lot of us are still at work keeping the country going. Massive respect to those in the NHS going above and beyond though

Bumped thread from 6 months ago . The ones going above and beyond are doing their all for this crisis. They aren’t alone everyone pulling together atm

6 month old post he has used to try and stir up trouble . As if I would say this in the current climate

Our pm is fighting for his life and yet you’ve allowed @Ciro_DiMarzio to deliberately stir up trouble. Could have easily pm’d me about this but that wouldn’t suit the attention seeking agenda
Wow, what a sick individual you are seeking to use the PMs ill health to avoid being confronted.

You denied the holocaust happened, you’re a wrong un, you should never be allowed to post on here again.

Wow, what a sick individual you are seeking to use the PMs ill health to avoid being confronted.

You denied the holocaust happened, you’re a wrong un, you should never be allowed to post on here again.
Let me repeat that we are in a state of national emergency. Everyone is pulling together and has there priorities put into perspective except a few who seem adamant on trying to point score when it’s hardly an appropriate time. He knew exactly what he was doing bumping this today he has had since last July to debate the issue

Let me repeat that we are in a state of national emergency. Everyone is pulling together and has there priorities put into perspective except a few who seem adamant on trying to point score when it’s hardly an appropriate time. He knew exactly what he was doing bumping this today he has had since last July to debate the issue
Well you’ve come across looking a right berk

Well you’ve come across looking a right berk
Maybe if I’d posted this in the current climate. People have more taste than to be bumping horrible things others have said in the last year about our pm. Only one person in the wrong here he knew what he was doing he could have bumped this anytime since last July but the sick fuck chose today of all days to attention seek

its a forum, the very purpose of which is discussion. statements that people make don't have a shelf life, you either stand by it or develop it
Maybe if I’d posted this in the current climate. People have more taste than to be bumping horrible things others have said in the last year about our pm. Only one person in the wrong here he knew what he was doing he could have bumped this anytime since last July but the sick fuck chose today of all days to attention seek

i've said endless bad things about Boris, it think he is a despicable human being and i still do. don't wish any harm to the bloke though, just wish he wasn't our PM. you can bump posts from whenever you want, i stand by anything i've ever said about him, as i've never wished harm to him

Last edited:
its a forum, the very purpose of which is discussion. statements that people make don't have a shelf life, you either stand by it or develop it
You have to have some sense of respect though . Like I said would anyone be selfish enough to bump some of the awful things people have said about boris on a day like today? No just one attention seeker who felt like stirring up trouble . If he’d bumped even after this is all over it would have been fair game and people most likely would have given updated views . You don’t point score during a national emergency as 99% of us would respect

Back