Unpopular opinions you have

You have to have some sense of respect though . Like I said would anyone be selfish enough to bump some of the awful things people have said about boris on a day like today? No just one attention seeker who felt like stirring up trouble . If he’d bumped even after this is all over it would have been fair game and people most likely would have given updated views . You don’t point score during a national emergency as 99% of us would respect
You’ve denied the holocaust mate, you should really be keeping a low profile

You could go to prison for it

People who work in care homes are failed nurses and need to stop pretending they're part of the NHS.

be interested to hear your definition of 'failed nurse'.

Nursing is a vocation, same as firefighting, policing, prison service. Balanced on the work they do, and risks they face on a daily basis, they are paid a pittance.

My ex wife was a nurse and within 18 months of qualifying was a ward sister. In the 70's paid fkall. in the 2020's theyre still paid fkall. Ask them why they do it, dont hold your breathfor an answer that has anything to do with money.

Care Homes, Failed Nurses? My ex left nursing when our kids came along, and ended up running a 40+ bed nursing home in central Durham.

You have to have some sense of respect though . Like I said would anyone be selfish enough to bump some of the awful things people have said about boris on a day like today? No just one attention seeker who felt like stirring up trouble . If he’d bumped even after this is all over it would have been fair game and people most likely would have given updated views . You don’t point score during a national emergency as 99% of us would respect

nah fuck that. there is nothing anyone could bump about what anyone has said about Boris in the past which would be distasteful now, unless of course people had been flippantly or purposely wishing harm on him, which would be distasteful at any time. anyway its got fuck all to do with the thread. do you stand by your opinion that nurses are overpaid?

i've just been to speak to my sister (through her window) and she is a nurse that goes around old peoples houses that live alone, loads of them have been sent home to die, her remit now is basically to go round and record when they die. she isn't allowed to resuscitate them. she's absolutely terrified. she earns 1/5th of what boris johnson claimed in expenses alone last year.

So you haven't changed your opinion then?

Suppose this is the place for it. If it wasn't for the fact that we need continuity in leadership right now, I wouldn't care one jot more for Boris that for any other covid19 patient

Bumping threads from almost 6 months ago . A lot of us are still at work keeping the country going. Massive respect to those in the NHS going above and beyond though

Bumped thread from 6 months ago . The ones going above and beyond are doing their all for this crisis. They aren’t alone everyone pulling together atm

6 month old post he has used to try and stir up trouble . As if I would say this in the current climate

Our pm is fighting for his life and yet you’ve allowed @Ciro_DiMarzio to deliberately stir up trouble. Could have easily pm’d me about this but that wouldn’t suit the attention seeking agenda

You're one of the biggest attention seekers on here. Hopefully after all this is over your opinion towards our Nurses has changed.

Maybe if I’d posted this in the current climate. People have more taste than to be bumping horrible things others have said in the last year about our pm. Only one person in the wrong here he knew what he was doing he could have bumped this anytime since last July but the sick fuck chose today of all days to attention seek

Behave yourself man you wally.

I'd never seen that post before. I won't pull him up on it though as it's a national emergency and he's gone into full on snowflake mode.

Last edited:
She's paid for what she knows rather than what she does then!
Yes, had to pay for some of the training herself as the NHS wouldn't. She went down to that there London to do the courses she'd paid for.
so not a nurse then, glad we clarified that.
Trained as a nurse and works on the wards alongside the nurses, so I suppose surgeons aren't nurses either then if we're going to be pedantic.

Last edited:
While I don't agree with that original post one bit. I can only say bumping threads like this to score points is unbelievably pathetic. We should be trying to help each other not target individuals. The internet makes me physically sick sometimes the way some people like to make others look like idiots to make themselves look good for attention.

If you see something you don't like rise above it and don't be pathetic because it makes you look like an absolute pillock rather than clever.

While I don't agree with that original post one bit. I can only say bumping threads like this to score points is unbelievably pathetic. We should be trying to help each other not target individuals. The internet makes me physically sick sometimes the way some people like to make others look like idiots to make themselves look good for attention.

If you see something you don't like rise above it and don't be pathetic because it makes you look like an absolute pillock rather than clever.
Not being funny mate but we need to get behind nurses, and people slating them and the NHS should be shown up for the traitorous weasels they are

If you don't like me bumping a thread to hilight just how ridiculous the OP was then you should rise above it. I didn't do it for attention or to score points.

Back