Tour de France 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

what are you dribbling on about now??

you've claimed to be watching the TDF since 86 - how much would Froome have won this year if we had been given a course like 06 or 07

its a TDF thread, at least try and talk about cycling
2006 anyone could have won because there was hardly any decent cyclists in it.

Yes because there had been a very dodgy decision regarding the bidon incident...
Are you really so dim you can't see the possibility of quite liking someone but thinking he's been treated in a favourable way and not wanting him to win because of that.
You were way over the top about it. Froome should have been punished last year for running up a hill yet he wasn't.

was the question too hard for you??

i asked how much would Froome have won this year by if we had a course like 06 or 07
Well it's obvious he would have won easy. It's clear Froome isn't comfortable with Brailsford either. He hardly backed him during jiffygate.

I don't think I'm the protagonist here.
Trust me you were. Personally insulting me just because I dared to question Team Sky.

Glad it's happened at the end like. 3 weeks of sensible crack then it all goes a bit silly, you would almost think the schools had broken up for summer.
Zzzzzzzz another blinkered one. Stick to threads about PDF editors & Pringle crisps you absolute bore. Questioning Team Sky is hardy silly. Sorry to spoil your cosy little deluded Sky fan boy thread.

All you sychopantic wankers probably call Geraint Thomas "G" - worst nickname in the history of sport.

Last edited:
Well it's obvious he would have won easy. It's clear Froome isn't comfortable with Brailsford either. He hardly backed him during jiffygate.

Trust me you were. Personally insulting me just because I dared to question Team Sky.

jiffygate - has their ever been a lamer doping story in cycling

its hardly up there with the greats like Festina or Puerto is it

If it is so lame then why doesn't Brailsford just say what was in it?

why dont you ask him??

but seriously, come on admit that its lame - all these years of sky hate and the best we get is Leinders dispensing paracetemol, jiffygate and not very many TUE's

wheres the gendarmes laying the smackdown, wheres the freezer full of blood bags, wheres the unborn twin (my favourite)

why dont you ask him??

but seriously, come on admit that its lame - all these years of sky hate and the best we get is Leinders dispensing paracetemol, jiffygate and not very many TUE's

wheres the gendarmes laying the smackdown, wheres the freezer full of blood bags, wheres the unborn twin (my favourite)
Ha top marks to Hamilton for coming up with that one!

True suppose it is a bit lame in comparison - it's not on the same scale was thinking it would open up a can of worms but hasn't yet.

Been listening to the Festina Affair audio book cracking book French still seem to worship Virenque.

I apologise to everyone earlier for my meltdown as well. I was out of order and take back all the terrible things I said. Sorry I lost my rag I didn't mean to spoil your thread. Take care and hopefully see you all for the Vuelta unless I'm banned by then.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back