Tour de France 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuck off smary smug tosser stick to your threads about hoovers

Just highlights your basic lack of knowledge. I do ride a bike not that it matters despite you thinking it is some sort of one upmanship. Bizarre.

Your comments about the French the past 3 weeks have been borderline racist.

Off there a week on Saturday as the in laws have lived there 15 years or so....spend as much time as we can there.
Love the people and the place and I'd happily settle there......but aye borderline racist against the French me :eek:

He's a twat for the way he attacked me before I had even had a dig at him.

It takes 5 seconds to check your posting history. Thick as well as smug.

You are an absolute whopper :lol:

I hope for your sake this is a wind up. Unfortunately you've caught fuck all.

Off there a week on Saturday as the in laws have lived there 15 years or so....spend as much time as we can there.
Love the people and the place and I'd happily settle there......but aye borderline racist against the French me :eek:
Your posting history suggests you are. You wanted Bardet to fail to piss off the French.

You are an absolute whopper :lol:

I hope for your sake this is a wind up. Unfortunately you've caught fuck all.
So you can't find the hoover post then?

Back in 2011, you asked for advice on buying as hoover for 80 quid or less. It's hardly Watergate or colluding with the Russians to make sure you're elected.

Asking for a cheap hoover when I was a student 6 years ago! f***ing hell, I hope my current employer doesn't wise up to this :lol:

Blinded and blinkered the lot of you. You all owe me an apology when Brailsford's world comes crashing down.
Warming to Froome and Sky more each year, especially as it's pissing the French off so much.

Lovely stuff :D
Blinded and blinkered the lot of you. You all owe me an apology when Brailsford's world comes crashing down.

It's one of the oddest things I've seen anyone dig up as a wind up on here. Ooh, he asked for consumer advice!

I hope for his sake it's a pathetic attempt at a wind up. He's managed to rile no one other than himself from what I can see.

Your posting history suggests you are. You wanted Bardet to fail to piss off the French.

So you can't find the hoover post then?

I'm borderline racist for not wanting Bardet to win after shenanigans with the bidon penalty..

As you're fond of looking over old posts you will have noticed I said about Bardet

"Must be said I like Bardet a lot and seems a nice genuine lad" from a day or two ago

I'm borderline racist for not wanting Bardet to win after shenanigans with the bidon penalty..

As you're fond of looking over old posts you will have noticed I said about Bardet

"Must be said I like Bardet a lot and seems a nice genuine lad" from a day or two ago
Yet you were dying for him to fail. You said you would love it.

Yet you were dying for him to fail. You said you would love it.

Yes because there had been a very dodgy decision regarding the bidon incident...
Are you really so dim you can't see the possibility of quite liking someone but thinking he's been treated in a favourable way and not wanting him to win because of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back