The Witcher (TV Show)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Really enjoyed it but jesus, even for someone who knows the universe its hard to follow for the first few episodes, did an awful job at showing they took place in 3 different timelines.

Enjoyed it in the end though but I imagine the cluster fuck of a timeline would throw a lot of people off who had never read the books or played the games.

I haven't played the games or read the books and it confused the hell out of me! Up to episode 6 now and really enjoying it like.

They’re already filming matrix 4!
In the US at least Matrix 4 and John Wick 4 are released at the cinema on the same day....
In the US at least Matrix 4 and John Wick 4 are released at the cinema on the same day....

As for the Witcher.... thought that Cavil has played the role really well. Witchers are emotionless and incapable of feeling which is how Cavil plays all his parts. Already scheduled for a season 2 which is great because anyone who has read the book or played the game knows there is a load more to come on top of what we have seen in season one.

Last edited:
Really enjoyed it but jesus, even for someone who knows the universe its hard to follow for the first few episodes, did an awful job at showing they took place in 3 different timelines.

Enjoyed it in the end though but I imagine the cluster fuck of a timeline would throw a lot of people off who had never read the books or played the games.
the runner was interviewed on R4 the other day and apparently she deliberately threw the viewer in at the deep end as she doesnt believe they should be spoon fed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back