The Witcher (TV Show)

I thought this looked a bit naff at first but once you see that it doesn't take itself too seriously, it gets better. I haven't played the games or read the books so I had no preconceptions of what it should be. It isn't GoT but it is entertaining with some genuinely funny moments.

The guy playing Jaskier/Dandelion absolutely killed it. Brought some much needed comic relief to the show and he's a cracking singer. NE lad too?

Last edited:
Overall thought it was decent, 7/10. Plenty of nice breasts on offer but hard to follow at times.

Second series will make or break it for me. I am going to replay The Witcher 3 now though.

Overall thought it was decent, 7/10. Plenty of nice breasts on offer but hard to follow at times.

Second series will make or break it for me. I am going to replay The Witcher 3 now though.
Apparently you’re not the only one. More people are playing the Witcher now than they did when it was released.

Loads of seasons in the pipeline apparently, really impressed with Henry’s performance in this - he has Geralt’s character spot on.

I only played Witcher 3 so the Netflix series is way behind that I think, but it’s still a really good watch if you enjoyed that game.

Just started binge watching this last week, never played the game, but enjoying it, have to get my head around the time jumps.

Back