The Witcher (TV Show)

Looks absolutely rubbish that. I wouldn’t have even watched that as a bairn. You’d have taken a crack for being into stuff like that where I grew up but I suppose we’re in enlightened times where the type of people who watch that stuff are accepted into society now.

Liked the trailer, looks promising, I know it's not got much to do with the games but if it's as half as good as they were I'll be happy.

Looks absolutely rubbish that. I wouldn’t have even watched that as a bairn. You’d have taken a crack for being into stuff like that where I grew up but I suppose we’re in enlightened times where the type of people who watch that stuff are accepted into society now.
Where did you grow up ffs, 1600's America?

Where did you grow up ffs, 1600's America?
Peterlee/Easington. Used to watch the bill and that. Much better than this tripe. Used to love DC Ted Roach and his scrapes with DCI Burnside. Roach was an uncompromising cop who often broke rules but always got results. Him and Burnsside didn’t see eye to eye very often but they had a mutual respect that was clear to see. Burnside always had Teds back.

Peterlee/Easington. Used to watch the bill and that. Much better than this tripe. Used to love DC Ted Roach and his scrapes with DCI Burnside. Roach was an uncompromising cop who often broke rules but always got results. Him and Burnsside didn’t see eye to eye very often but they had a mutual respect that was clear to see. Burnside always had Teds back.
Monkfish

Where you grew up was/is a cesspit to be fair.

Not a fan of Cavill, very wooden, unemotional actor, though he surprisingly looks like he works as Geralt, mainly because the Trial of the Grasses strips emotion from Witchers.

All the same, should be good, enjoyed the books a lot more than i thought i would and the games, although detached from the books themselves did an amazing job of immersing you into the world.

Back