The Witcher (TV Show)

Status
Not open for further replies.

looks canny actually, might have to play the game through again this week to get myself in the mood :lol:
Ive had the game a while but struggled to get really hooked think watching this and playing the game will be my Xmas holiday hangover cures

Ive had the game a while but struggled to get really hooked think watching this and playing the game will be my Xmas holiday hangover cures

I found it a bit overwhelming at first and just wandered round aimlessly. Once I got going with the story and got to grips with the gameplay I was hooked, fantastic game.

the fight in Blaviken where he earns his infamous nickname..its amazing

they really have put some work in perfecting Cavills technique to match the combat to the books and games..it helps hes a unit and athletic

the fight in Blaviken where he earns his infamous nickname..its amazing

they really have put some work in perfecting Cavills technique to match the combat to the books and games..it helps hes a unit and athletic
Out on the hoy soon but got a lazy day tomorrow so I'll be getting into it then

So let's get this straight, a 6,3ft man kills 7 or 8 soldiers with no trouble at all, he's still armed so grannies and old lads start to throw rocks at him.....in the game that's a quicksave and slaughter the entire city point
OK Im up to episode 4, was in 2 minds if I can get into it and a human hedgehog and a blond lass have spent what seems like 2 hours and I'm struggling now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back