The Witcher (TV Show)

The timeline is messed up. They jump all over the place. I had to google it to find out what order the episodes are in chronologically and it made a bit more sense then. No idea why they do that.
It might have helped if they'd made this point clear from the off. I only found out the 3 main stories weren't happening at the same time when googling to try and work out what the frig was going on.
I thought it was clever how it all became apparent as you watched it. Did make it hard to grasp at first
There's a fine line between clever and stupid.

I'm four episodes in and not sure what to make of it. The first few episodes had me completely baffled.
It would help if you had played the games even though it is set before them. Saying that I love the games but have only watched the first two episodes of this. Not much desire to go back to it to be honest.

That's probably why he was cast. He does neutrality very well - just a raised eyebrow or a curl of the lip. I've only seen The Witcher 3 game but he's the spit of Geralt in that.

The lass playing Triss is a bit of a disappointment mind, she's meant to be a hot feisty redhead not a weird cross between Bonnie Langford and Lenny Kravitz.
I did suspect they'd shoehorned a few of the awld POCs in there like. Sackless.

I did suspect they'd shoehorned a few of the awld POCs in there like. Sackless.

get it bought i'm thoroughly addicted to this bastard now there's fuck all else to do

they are yes but it’s an adaptation, and the producers may have felt that the show would have better appeal with a slightly more diverse cast

I’m aware that it’s set in a setting analogous to medieval Europe and so in the books it is very “white” but the audience won’t be entirely book readers or purists and so they’ve got to adapt

just like game of thrones, not every character is a faithful adaptation

Hmmm.

I'm all for equality n that but I think it's pretty daft. Can we make Cuba Gooding Jr white in the Boyz in the Hood remake?

get it bought i'm thoroughly addicted to this bastard now there's fuck all else to do
It's crossed me mind but I've got Red Dead to get on with. What's the scrappin' like in it?
This white haired bloke fights monsters and that
Hasn't been enough of this in the first four episodes.

Last edited:
Hmmm.

I'm all for equality n that but I think it's pretty daft. Can we make Cuba Gooding Jr white in the Boyz in the Hood remake?

It's crossed me mind but I've got Red Dead to get on with. What's the scrappin' like in it?

Hasn't been enough of this in the first four episodes.

it's a f***ing pain in the arse at the start and it feels overwhelming but after a few hours you can easily get your head round it and it's a piece of piss some class finishing animations where limbs get hacked off and heads roll

the game is miles better than red dead... i have no inclination to gan back to that game over this

it's a f***ing pain in the arse at the start and it feels overwhelming but after a few hours you can easily get your head round it and it's a piece of piss some class finishing animations where limbs get hacked off and heads roll

the game is miles better than red dead... i have no inclination to gan back to that game over this
I like the scrapping in Assassin's Creed - is it owt like that? It's not turn based is it?

i'm hoping the expansions are reduced in next months psn discounts £19.99 at the moment

Look now marra.

Back