The Virtues

Superb acting in this last one
Grim and not an unusual occurrence is my guess
What a crazy period in recent times and people think the EU is a problem !!

Challenging viewing but ultimately I enjoyed it.

Phenomenal performances all round really amongst the big players.

My missus drifted in and out of it and kept asking what happened. I’d say something like oh he walked down that road. She’d say but I’ve been out the room for nearly 10 minutes. Yip.

Challenging viewing but ultimately I enjoyed it.

Phenomenal performances all round really amongst the big players.

My missus drifted in and out of it and kept asking what happened. I’d say something like oh he walked down that road. She’d say but I’ve been out the room for nearly 10 minutes. Yip.
Same here.
Excellent acting and the last episode brought it all together brilliantly.
There were a number of questions left unanswered but I think that's a good thing. Would be criminal to make a second series.

Just watched the last episode there, I thought she was just going to punch her ma arl owa but :eek:, he did well to not murder his rapist like but karma was getting him anyhoo. Who was that swinging - that wasn't his sisters husband was it ?
Thoroughly enjoyed it, tough subject matter but its shit that happens in real life I guess. A second series would certainly tie up the loose ends, I hope Mr Meadows does such tbf.

Just watched the last episode there, I thought she was just going to punch her ma arl owa but :eek:, he did well to not murder his rapist like but karma was getting him anyhoo. Who was that swinging - that wasn't his sisters husband was it ?
Thoroughly enjoyed it, tough subject matter but its shit that happens in real life I guess. A second series would certainly tie up the loose ends, I hope Mr Meadows does such tbf.

Craigy, the lad that gave Joe the rapists address

Last edited:

Back