The Rock/Metal thread......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Underoath were class last night. Pretty cool seeing one of the first bands that got me into heavy music.

I still need to listen to the new While She Sleeps record before Monday too.

Are there any new releases that anyone would recommend? I'm out of the loop. I'm willing to give anything a shot.
Did the play Reinventing your exit?

Are there any new releases that anyone would recommend? I'm out of the loop. I'm willing to give anything a shot.
I've not heard many brand new bands, although Creeper was pretty good, and Me and That Man (a folk rock album by Behemoth's Nergal) is one of my albums of the year.

The new Bodycount and At The Drive-in albums are superb. I'm enjoying Life of Agony's Album from last week, Steel Panther's new one and Sepultura's latest too.

I've not heard many brand new bands, although Creeper was pretty good, and Me and That Man (a folk rock album by Behemoth's Nergal) is one of my albums of the year.

The new Bodycount and At The Drive-in albums are superb. I'm enjoying Life of Agony's Album from last week, Steel Panther's new one and Sepultura's latest too.
Lovely. Cheers!

Aye that's what I heard :neutral: pity
I dont think its sold out but not sure how you`d go about getting a ticket unless the box office is open? Its a good system because it stops the touts & eliminates secondary ticket sights robbing people blind which imo is fuckin tremendous ;)

I dont think its sold out but not sure how you`d go about getting a ticket unless the box office is open? Its a good system because it stops the touts & eliminates secondary ticket sights robbing people blind which imo is fuckin tremendous ;)
Box office shut all day Sunday!
Might just go down and see what happens.if its not sold out why turn away folk with money at the door?

Box office shut all day Sunday!
Might just go down and see what happens.if its not sold out why turn away folk with money at the door?
Worth a shot i guess, cant believe the box office is shut mind surely you should still be able to get in today? On another note we off up there half 1 into Trillions for the Trooper beer pre gig meet up, ganna be a great day :cool:

used to play Life of Agony 'Weeds' in this band I was in.

Was thinking about going to trills beforehand but it will prolly be stuffed full and I'd not be able to get a pint.

I asked them what time they would shut, they said 2.. then 1.. then midnight and deleted my f***ing message. So that's only one hour to get from the MRA to Trills and have a beer.

Any recommended late places (1am+) after the gig?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back