The Metro between Newcastle Central and - roughly - East Boldon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I go to a client in Pelaw and use Metro. There are new flats near the metro that seem fine, modern Aldi and Lidl next to each other some decent older houses and a metro into Newcastle every few minutes.

I would consider moving there if I was coming to the area. At the Monument 30 minutes door to door.

Not sure what people expect from areas in the north east.
I know a lad who lives there, didn't know that until I saw him on the Metro heading back from Newcastle and he got off there. My opinion of the place was based solely on the dossers hanging about the station and he's really not that kind of bloke, so I asked him what Pelaw is like the next time I saw him. He said "it's cheap".

I go to a client in Pelaw and use Metro. There are new flats near the metro that seem fine, modern Aldi and Lidl next to each other some decent older houses and a metro into Newcastle every few minutes.

I would consider moving there if I was coming to the area. At the Monument 30 minutes door to door.

Not sure what people expect from areas in the north east.

I read that in Borats voice for some reason :lol:

Harry, man, you’d have a hissy fit if you heard them swearing in front of a lady. Stop being so inconsistent :lol:

I'm not keen on boorish behaviour and I have at times asked people to pipe down but these are the exceptions in life.

I'm not being inconsistent. I don't recognise your portrayal of the said metro line. I have said that sometimes there are dafties on the train.

I know a lad who lives there, didn't know that until I saw him on the Metro heading back from Newcastle and he got off there. My opinion of the place was based solely on the dossers hanging about the station and he's really not that kind of bloke, so I asked him what Pelaw is like the next time I saw him. He said "it's cheap".

That would be the reason I lived there. Cost and access to Newcastle and Sunderland. I doubt I would drink in the local.

Last edited:
That would be the reason I lived there. Cost and access to Newcastle and Sunderland. I doubt I would drink in the local.
that why i live in wardley, i doubt i'd drink local either... however needs must and there's always the cricketers (or green if you don't mind a wander)...

I'm not keen on boorish behaviour and I have at times asked people to pipe down but these are the exceptions in life.

I'm not being inconsistent. I don't recognise your portrayal of the said metro line. I have said that sometimes there are dafties on the train.

How come?

Can’t say I’m overly familiar with the places along the line there other than passing through on the train, but are they all proper dumps? It seems like without fail, some absolute mouth breathers, high as kites and covered in facial bruises get on at those stops, always leaving before they get to Sunderland or Newcastle.

It genuinely feels like being in a zombie film :lol:

Aye there's nee charvas in Newcastle or Sunderland. They all live in-between.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back