The Metro between Newcastle Central and - roughly - East Boldon

Status
Not open for further replies.

There's plenty of nice areas around there, but Pelaw Metro is always crawling with charvers.

I don't use that station at night but some daft youths hanging around a metro station is hardly a major issue.

Pelaw metro should only be used as a piss stop on the back from having a drink in Newcastle.

I have used it for that purpose on the return journey from Sunderland to Newcastle.

I don't use that station at night but some daft youths hanging around a metro station is hardly a major issue.

I have used it for that purpose on the return journey from Sunderland to Newcastle.
I try and time it so I jump on a South Shields bound metro, have a piss, then walk down to the platform for the Sunderland metro.

I go to a client in Pelaw and use Metro. There are new flats near the metro that seem fine, modern Aldi and Lidl next to each other some decent older houses and a metro into Newcastle every few minutes.

I would consider moving there if I was coming to the area. At the Monument 30 minutes door to door.

Not sure what people expect from areas in the north east.

I think you’re misunderstanding.

I’m talking about people literally off their tits on smack.

Not people looking a little bit shabby.

Dunno how you can be a snob in South gosforth like, half of it's a reet shithole.

I’m not really being a snob though, am I? People who seem a bit rough get on all over the place. I’m talking about a specific stretch where almost everyone who gets on is completely wasted.

I don’t live south gosforth but it’s my nearest metro.
Let ya off then.

I’m not really being a snob though, am I? People who seem a bit rough get on all over the place. I’m talking about a specific stretch where almost everyone who gets on is completely wasted.
On Friday my metro got held up at East Boldon cos some pisspot had collapsed and they had to call an ambulance for them. 3pm this was, so I get your point.

I think you’re misunderstanding.

I’m talking about people literally off their tits on smack.

Not people looking a little bit shabby.

I must go through life with blinkers on. There are a few dafties on the Metro at times but nothing out of the ordinary. I'm never sober on the metro from Sunderland in the evening mind.

What utter rubbish.

I must go through life with blinkers on. There are a few dafties on the Metro at times but nothing out of the ordinary. I'm never sober on the metro from Sunderland in the evening mind.

Do you have a vacant, dead behind the eyes stare, stink of shite, have your hand down the front of your trousers and a really scabby face?

Or are you just a bit merry?

Do you have a vacant, dead behind the eyes stare, stink of shite, have your hand down the front of your trousers and a really scabby face?

Or are you just a bit merry?

My point is I don't recognise the portrayal of the Metro journey. the caveat was that I very rarely use the route in the evening sober, so you may be right and I just don't notice the people you saw.

That was funny when I saw it. I'm not saying idiots don't exist, I just dont recognise @Charmless Man 's portrayal of he stretch of metro.

My point is I don't recognise the portrayal of the Metro journey. the caveat was that I very rarely use the route in the evening sober, so you may be right and I just don't notice the people you saw.

That was funny when I saw it. I'm not saying idiots don't exist, I just dont recognise @Charmless Man 's portrayal of he stretch of metro.
If we can’t look down on people life would be no fun eh. :rolleyes:

Fairly standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back