The last time you lost your temper/had it out with someone/had a fight

I have little hissys at work when the computers slow etc or shout at the match but Gordon ramsay tantrums to other people aren't really very adult

I’ve started to give my rage to the sea. My eldest has my anger I can tell, advising him to take deep breaths works about as well on him as it does on me. Can’t wait for the menopause to kick in

Last meltdown aside from on here would have been in my old job. I still have cringe recollections at yelling at some shocked bod as am usually horizontal. Mind, I wasn't the first to be chaperoned out for a "walk around the block". What a place it was

Too old for that shit…..
If it involves my family or friends in trouble I’ll kick off, other than that I’ll avoid…
Being a bit of a unit people tend to avoid me anyway

Back end of May. I put it down to karma levelling things out after the weekend at Wembley the week before.

Had a generally shite day, knees were shot to bits and in agony, and some charvers thought it'd be fun at about half past 10 to have a crack at me standing at the bus stop to get home.

I'm a placid, easy going fella, but have a hair trigger on the wrong day, and my memory just blanks out the radge bits if it happens.

I apparently got an apology from two of them and my son said afterwards "I'd have jumped in but you were doing a good enough job on your own."

I wonder if my skin will turn green, and clothes rip, the next time?

Aldi's...blerk 20 years younger than me, much heavier and around 6' 2" I went to get something from the freezer and he screamed "Keep your f***ing distance" I was 10 foot away. I said "if you're that scared of Covid stay at home" He then shouted to his cringing daughter "Do you want me to do him now" With that he took a swing at me, so I sad "What about social distancing" I have a kids agility and I'm dancing around him in Neg mode "Come on fatty, I'll give you a free shot" In less than a minute he was puffing hard, then security turned up and slung him out. Done my shopping, and saw him sitting on the floor in a right old state when I came out. Fair do's to his daughter, who apologised for his behaviour.

Not really a fight as no punches were landed...and yes I could have hit him, but I don't have drastic mood changes, it was just part of the day.

Aldi's...blerk 20 years younger than me, much heavier and around 6' 2" I went to get something from the freezer and he screamed "Keep your f***ing distance" I was 10 foot away. I said "if you're that scared of Covid stay at home" He then shouted to his cringing daughter "Do you want me to do him now" With that he took a swing at me, so I sad "What about social distancing" I have a kids agility and I'm dancing around him in Neg mode "Come on fatty, I'll give you a free shot" In less than a minute he was puffing hard, then security turned up and slung him out. Done my shopping, and saw him sitting on the floor in a right old state when I came out. Fair do's to his daughter, who apologised for his behaviour.

Not really a fight as no punches were landed...and yes I could have hit him, but I don't have drastic mood changes, it was just part of the day.
Reminds me of the time my guru sent me out to clean up the karma in artful dodger city.

Took a strip off the inlaws while back, grandkid related. Pretty sad but had to be done, spent too long biting me tongue esp when my Mrs was too scared to pull them up & would spend hours moaning to me about them but wouldnt do owt about it herself.

Some bollocks this ^^^

Fell out with somebody on long haul flight back from Aruba last week. As soon as the seat belt light went off, he and his Mrs dropped there seat right back so we’re practically sitting on my Mrs and lads lap. They could bearly watch the entertainment system, or have a drink on the tray.
I pushed the seat back until he got up and started mouthing off, I told him I thought it was very rude etc, but he kept saying ‘ I’ve paid for my seat, can do what I want ‘.
They both backed down in the end, I offered to switch seats and retract mine, which he clearly didn’t want.

Once nearly smashed a train door to get to the smarmy grinning face of the prick of a train conductor.

Managed to calm down just in time to see 2 massive polis walking toward me.

i'm as mild mannered and placid as they come but at peterborough the last time we played them me & mrs humbug were walking back to the car minding our own business after the came when a car full of their fans drove past giving us gyp. a bit further up the traffic stopped and as we drew level i sort of leant in and grabbed the biggest gobshite by the throat. the red mist left as quick as it came.
not one of my proudest moments.

Back