The last time you lost your temper/had it out with someone/had a fight

Actually get angry with a person? Actual verbal argument?

Never. I cannot remember a time when I have. People have with me loads of times but I have never argued or had a verbal confrontation with anyone.

West Indian bloke called me a racist and my Antiguan girlfriend a Choc Ice in a bar in St Johns, Antigua about 30 years ago.
Dropped the prick, and his mates, including my girlfriends brother, all threatened to do the same when he got up.
Became a good friend in the end.

Went to an Italian in York a few years ago and it was abysmal service and food. I just wanted to pay and leave, but the owner kept loudly trying to lead me in to answering in front of other customers that the food was great etc. I kept saying no and I just want to pay and leave but he stormed off. He came back with a platter of raw steaks and other cuts, demanding to know how I can say the food was bad when the quality of ingredients was so high. He ended up pivoting with it on the spot, standing with his back to me and ignoring me whilst a lady took the card payment :lol:
not sure what is funny mate but it sounds like he mugged you right of.

I’m doing much better at not losing my rag. In the vast majority of situations a different approach is usually better and you want to save the akka and potential police bother for when you have no choices

At a seated gig last month and two lads behind us kept talking, laughing, etc. throughout and I was fairly pissed and turned around and told them to shut the fuck up. Luckily they weren’t massive as I was just with my lass and it could’ve ended badly if they’d said anything back. In hindsight I should’ve just politely asked them to be quiet but it seemed to work out well.

Last edited:
At a Uk Subs gig in Independent last November..just got inside..was snowing like ferk outside..I’m 6ft 3..this lad of my height stands right in front of me facing the stage..there was loads of room..I moved forward and about ten minutes later the same lad stands right in front of me again..I tapped him on the shoulder and said ‘that’s the second time you’ve stood in front of me now fkn move’..felt a bit shan after I’d done it like..he was only young.

April, loadsa scousers starting on everyone down the strip in Portugal. Arm triangled the gobbiest one unconscious. They didn't want to nar after that

Back