The last time you lost your temper/had it out with someone/had a fight

keema naan

Central Defender
For me It happens the most with poor service or bad food

The last time I had it out with someone was When I was in tin of sardines at the weekend,shocking service
I called the gaffer over and says to him 'do you think this is acceptable?'
'No sir,my apologies,here's a complementary round of drinks for your table'
Result !!

I went for a cheese pasty at Greggs and they gave me a corned beef one. I bit into it and went off it, screaming at the woman who served me it.
The manager came to calm things and gave me a bag full of hot pasties with various fillings plus a few packs of sausage rolls and 2 bags of donuts, plus a tray of Fanta orange in cans. I calmed down after that because I thought it was a great gesture and I still ate my corned beef pasty.

Oh and I never started this. ;)

I'd written a huge year end review and went for a pee. My colleague changed loads of key levels whilst I was away and I came back and sent it.

Within a minute I had about 40 emails telling me I was wrong.

Smashed my phone up and went to the pub. Luckily for him I didn't tell hr.

Bollocks. Sometimes you need to lose your temper if the person you’re dealing with is thick.
Depends what you class as losing your temper. Shouting at someone one a foot field isn’t losing my temper. Telling the kids off isn’t losing my temper. Telling a waiter something is wrong (I’m too much of a coward to do that obvs) isn’t losing my temper.

I'd written a huge year end review and went for a pee. My colleague changed loads of key levels whilst I was away and I came back and sent it.

Within a minute I had about 40 emails telling me I was wrong.

Smashed my phone up and went to the pub. Luckily for him I didn't tell hr.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back