The last time you lost your temper/had it out with someone/had a fight

You don’t need to lose your temper over bad service.

All you need to do is ask a normal member of staff if they can get the manager please because you are about to go f***ing mental.

The manager then comes across already thinking of ways to sweeten you up and you then get what you want.

Got lamped in a pub for knocking an inch off someone's pint while cueing at the pool table. Pub was busy and he was to close. Tried to throw one back, never connected it and got thrown out :lol::lol::lol:.

Am particularly vexed with 2 clothing retailers currently….

One owes me a refund for something they received back a week ago and have yet to even acknowledge it’s arrival. Shop won’t deal with online sales, online support only contactable by mail and they aren’t responding.

The other is a week down the line and still processing my order. Based in Canada so will probs take forever to arrive once the ship it.

The bastards!

Am particularly vexed with 2 clothing retailers currently….

One owes me a refund for something they received back a week ago and have yet to even acknowledge it’s arrival. Shop won’t deal with online sales, online support only contactable by mail and they aren’t responding.

The other is a week down the line and still processing my order. Based in Canada so will probs take forever to arrive once the ship it.

The bastards!
Wtf you buying from Canada? Must be a one off item or summit

I'd written a huge year end review and went for a pee. My colleague changed loads of key levels whilst I was away and I came back and sent it.

Within a minute I had about 40 emails telling me I was wrong.

Smashed my phone up and went to the pub. Luckily for him I didn't tell hr.
Similar thing happened to me with a jock. We'd agreed the language, I was the analyst but he had more of a relationship with the client he says he'd send the email and report out.
Came in the next day and the language was altered which completely changed the tone and over sold the findings.
I just left, he texted as he knew I was angry I explained if I kept looking at him that day I was going to wrap his laptop round his head, he could explain why I wasn't there.
Smarmy spineless prick, could never tell anyone something they didn't want to hear.

Our lass was following me in her car and we stopped in traffic . Looked in my rear view and saw a bloke in another car in the inside lane pulled up next to her shouting and balling at her then he took a swipe at her wing mirror .
I jumped out and shouted at him and he screamed off .
Chased him in the car and I think his arse dropped out after about a mile of not losing me as he pulled into a hospital . He tried to loose me going round the car park at speed but I cornered him . Jumped out and he was nearly crying " stay calm , stay calm " . To be fair I was well calm , icy furious but just ready to go . He was on a knife edge of me slaughtering him for about 5 minutes while he grovelled .
Don't know what happened , not like me at all, surprised myself how much I wanted a fight as I haven't been in that mode for about 30 years

Our lass was following me in her car and we stopped in traffic . Looked in my rear view and saw a bloke in another car in the inside lane pulled up next to her shouting and balling at her then he took a swipe at her wing mirror .
I jumped out and shouted at him and he screamed off .
Chased him in the car and I think his arse dropped out after about a mile of not losing me as he pulled into a hospital . He tried to loose me going round the car park at speed but I cornered him . Jumped out and he was nearly crying " stay calm , stay calm " . To be fair I was well calm , icy furious but just ready to go . He was on a knife edge of me slaughtering him for about 5 minutes while he grovelled .
Don't know what happened , not like me at all, surprised myself how much I wanted a fight as I haven't been in that mode for about 30 years
Big hard man having a go at women deserved everything he got. Good for you

Big hard man having a go at women deserved everything he got. Good for you
Toss pot in a van . His arse truly fell out and was at least 10 years younger and 4 inch taller ( I'm 63 and 5'6 ) . Mind he did f***ing right plead, I think he could well see how I was set up 😄.

Back