The last time you lost your temper/had it out with someone/had a fight

They must be giving out complimentary drinks by the bucketful if what I hear I correct about the service. Second only to Langham Tower apparently.
What's the situation there? I went when the first opened outdoor only straight from COVID and staff just ignored people whilst serving new arrivals promptly. Took 40 minutes to get a pint at one point.

Went to an Italian in York a few years ago and it was abysmal service and food. I just wanted to pay and leave, but the owner kept loudly trying to lead me in to answering in front of other customers that the food was great etc. I kept saying no and I just want to pay and leave but he stormed off. He came back with a platter of raw steaks and other cuts, demanding to know how I can say the food was bad when the quality of ingredients was so high. He ended up pivoting with it on the spot, standing with his back to me and ignoring me whilst a lady took the card payment :lol:

You must be lucky then because I always seem to encounter shit service as a regular occurrence and you need to put them right.
Dunno if it's just because it is half expected these days marra. That or I don't want to lose my shit with some knacker who may be too dense for it to even make much of a difference.

saturday 5th february 2011, stoke away. last time i proper lost it. i was at the back of the stand and proper went running down the stairs with full intention of climbing over the barrier onto the pitch and smashing fuck out of Lee Probert. angers me to this day. luckily by the time i got down the front of the stand i'm come off the boil by a couple of %

the bbc article actually states that it 'dented sunderlands top-4 aspirations'

no one will ever be able to convince me that he didn't have money on that game the cheating c*nt

Today

Electrician had been in to do various work, came back to find he’d pissed all over the toilet seat and not flushed the toilet. Covered the white kitchen walls in black dirt and finger prints.

Complained to his boss, ‘he says it wasn’t him’.

He’s the only fucker who’d been in the house!

About 7-8 years ago, in town, outside of Fitzies, getting in to a back of a cab, mates got in first, I had my hand on the grab rail and just about to climb in, when some young lad, digged me in the ribs. Instinctively, I swung round and caught him flush on the temple, He went down, looked at me, got up and just carried on up the road with his mate-not a word was exchanged - Bizarre!

I'd written a huge year end review and went for a pee. My colleague changed loads of key levels whilst I was away and I came back and sent it.

Within a minute I had about 40 emails telling me I was wrong.

Smashed my phone up and went to the pub. Luckily for him I didn't tell hr.
He did this all in the time you went to the toilet and back?

saturday 5th february 2011, stoke away. last time i proper lost it. i was at the back of the stand and proper went running down the stairs with full intention of climbing over the barrier onto the pitch and smashing fuck out of Lee Probert. angers me to this day. luckily by the time i got down the front of the stand i'm come off the boil by a couple of %

the bbc article actually states that it 'dented sunderlands top-4 aspirations'

no one will ever be able to convince me that he didn't have money on that game the cheating c*nt
Forgive and forget mate it was over 10 years ago 😂 the vivid recollection is quality though.

Back