The government should consider allowing vaping on buses...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Probably not, but the majority do conform to policy ... I don't get how 'allowing' it on buses helps people stop smoking, if they're not currently smoking, or vaping, on buses.

If anything it seems like they're trying to encourage vapers to vape more.
It's an addiction at the end of the day. Why should people be able to do it more often?
I can't walk down the road with a pint

Vaping and smoking should be. I was following someone this morning sitting in the left lane, right indicator on doing 15mph under the speed limit and swaying about. I overtook and saw she was busy trying to light a cigarette.

How do you know she doesn't drive like that even when not trying to light up. It's no good tarring all smokers because you know a shit driver who smokes ;)

Vaping in Australia is banned if the liquid contains nicotine. It's only available on a doctor's prescription

I've got a mate who quit smoking and stayed off it for 2 years. They put on weight during that time, and then came up with the theory that nicotine helps weight loss. They now suck on a vape all day long. Quite often sucking on it continuously, like a pacifier. They're also 2 stone heavier than when they started doing it.
Sounds like you're mates with a lazy greedy bastard tbh

I don’t think it’s right you should be able to fill an enclosed space with e-cig vapour, not because of health reasons, it’s just bad manners
But it's ok to sit there eating fried chicken? What about people who just f***ing stink, should they be banned for stinking of piss?

For a loony lefty you have some pretty weird views tbh.

But it's ok to sit there eating fried chicken? What about people who just f***ing stink, should they be banned for stinking of piss?

It’s weird to not want a bus full of e-cig vapour? How is that weird?

You’re not supposed to take hot food on buses, but the smell is usually not unpleasant.

You can’t just ban people who stink.

I take it you’re in support of vaping on buses then.

If anything it seems like they're trying to encourage vapers to vape more.
It's an addiction at the end of the day. Why should people be able to do it more often?
I can't walk down the road with a pint
unless its a controlled drinking zone, yes you can

its against the rules to eat on buses...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back