The government should consider allowing vaping on buses...

We should still have smoking in public places. Nothing wrong with it and I don’t smoke. Pubs really miss it. This second hand smoke thing is a load of shite. More big government rubbish.

The scientific consensus is that second hand smoke is causally associated with cancer.

Pub closes are more associated with the recession and changing patterns in alcohol consumption.

You’re talking nonsense.

The scientific consensus is that second hand smoke is causally associated with cancer.

Pub closes are more associated with the recession and changing patterns in alcohol consumption.

You’re talking nonsense.
I don’t give a shit about pub closures. The experience is worse for banning smoking. It’s also not the governments responsibility to control where or how people smoke. The same as the those stupids adverts with some kid singing I want you to show me the way. And sugar tax. The government should build park benches, then fuck off.

I don’t give a shit about pub closures. The experience is worse for banning smoking. It’s also not the governments responsibility to control where or how people smoke. The same as the those stupids adverts with some kid singing I want you to show me the way. And sugar tax. The government should build park benches, then fuck off.

It’s the government’s responsibility to balance safeguarding the health of people against their freedoms.

It’s also their responsibility to educate the population.

They’ve succeeded with the former but it appears you’ve slipped under the radar of the latter.

Doubtful many people these days would drink in a pub with plumes of mankey tab smoke in the air...

Only just over 20 years ago it was the norm as well... ridiculous looking back.

Don't give me shit about how hard it is to pack in smoking, I see them using these vapes at 14.
I smoked for 55 years and had a 30 to 40 a day habit packed in by using chewing gum and determination.

Back