The government should consider allowing vaping on buses...

I take it you’re in support of vaping on buses then.
Doesn't bother me either way. I vape, but I can wait until I'm off the bus. If people want to vape on buses it doesn't bother me. You're inhaling more toxic exhaust shite through the window than from somebody's vapour.

Do you even use the bus, or are you just disagreeing on principle?

Doesn't bother me either way. I vape, but I can wait until I'm off the bus. If people want to vape on buses it doesn't bother me. You're inhaling more toxic exhaust shite through the window than from somebody's vapour.

Do you even use the bus, or are you just disagreeing on principle?

I said it wasn’t for health reasons. I said it’s bad manners to vape on the bus.

If that’s your only line of argument there’s no point continuing. It’s an irrelevant point.
So you don't use buses but you're against people from doing something on buses even though it doesn't affect you at all :lol:

Yup, that's the loony left alright.

So you don't use buses but you're against people from doing something on buses even though it doesn't affect you at all :lol:

Yup, that's the loony left alright.

You are being silly.

I'm against noncing despite being too old to get nonced.

Are you telling me you are okay with nonces because they don't affect you?

There was some bloke who honked of BO on my bus yesterday so some person vaping would be a God send instead of some sweaty fucker stinking the place out of it.

Recently become one of "them", ten days off the terbs :cool:

You can just turn the setting shit down so you can do it anywhere really, still fun annoying people with big fuck off clouds though.

Back