The government should consider allowing vaping on buses...

Love vaping me.

Been ructions in the office today when I made it seem like I'd be allowed to vape at my desk going forward. :lol:

Can they not design the f***ing things to give off less enissions like?
They can make it less visible buy using more Propylene Glycol than Vegetable Glycerine.

Obviously in reality a person is exhaling exactly the same amount as lung capacity is not magically increased when vaping.

Last edited:
I really think they living in the clouds if they think its a sound idea.... There isn't enough known long term on what these things do to people's health.

I'm quite happy for people to suck on their little machines (I particularly enjoy the ones that puff out the biggest cloud of steam they can, with what appears to be great pride), but I don't really see how allowing it where it currently isn't allowed helps anyone.

It won't happen.

I really think they living in the clouds if they think its a sound idea.... There isn't enough known long term on what these things do to people's health.
Read something the other day that suggests it'll cause COPD.

Who'd have thought that breathing in clouds of chemicals would be bad for you!

Still, beats smoking.

I'm quite happy for people to suck on their little machines (I particularly enjoy the ones that puff out the biggest cloud of steam they can, with what appears to be great pride), but I don't really see how allowing it where it currently isn't allowed helps anyone.

It won't happen.

Legally speaking I don't believe there's anywhere it isn't allowed right now.

Back