The government should consider allowing vaping on buses...

I read that most vape clouds contain high levels of dihydrogen monoxide which has been linked to numerous cases of poisoning and can contain lethal bacteria.
Sauce and evidence that vape clouds contain volumes of dihydrogen monoxide that could affect those passively vaping marra.

If your liquid has nicotine in, your smoke or vapour or whatever you want to call whatever you’re exhaling will have nicotine in too.

No reaction happens in the process to change that. It’s basic science. (Sauce and proof otherwise before anyone says prove that basic fact)

No way I’d want kids/pregnant lasses/myself sat in confined spaces with that floating about.

If your liquid has nicotine in, your smoke or vapour or whatever you want to call whatever you’re exhaling will have nicotine in too.

No reaction happens in the process to change that. It’s basic science. (Sauce and proof otherwise before anyone says prove that basic fact)

No way I’d want kids/pregnant lasses/myself sat in confined spaces with that floating about.
Nicotine isn't harmful nor does it give you cancer. It's a stimulant like coffee. Would you let your bairn sit next to someone drinking a cup of coffee with all that coffee vapour drifting up their nose? You heartless bastard!

Nothing wrong with nicotine marra. Up there with caffeine.

Nicotine isn't harmful nor does it give you cancer. It's a stimulant like coffee. Would you let your bairn sit next to someone drinking a cup of coffee with all that coffee vapour drifting up their nose? You heartless bastard!

It’s incredibly addictive relative to a cup of coffee. If they’re getting the bus to school everyday, and it’s full of it floating about from scratters getting kicks from making the biggest clouds they can, they’ll be on vapes and tabs in no time.

That aside, they usually smell awful and look ridiculous. That’s just an opinion though of course

Sauce and evidence that vape clouds contain volumes of dihydrogen monoxide that could affect those passively vaping marra.
Only Monday to Friday, the rest of the time I am a car wanker.

Your car will be 100000x worse, stop polluting my lungs.

Do neither of you realise how dangerous dihydrogen monoxide is? People die of over exposure to it EVERY YEAR, and I’m supposed to accept a bus full of it?

Do neither of you realise how dangerous dihydrogen monoxide is? People die of over exposure to it EVERY YEAR, and I’m supposed to accept a bus full of it?
You could literally drown in it if you have too much. You are fucked if you don't get any too.

It's a tightrope marra.

You can say with certainty vaping is less harmful than smoking tobacco. Tobacco has over 50 carcinogens. (I want to emphasise thar what I say less harmful I mean less harmful and not harmless)

I always take the stance of yanks with a grain of salt, policy makers are for sale to the highest bidder.

I think the flavourings will have problems, much in the same way we identify issues with E numbers every so often.
Believe me, I am on our side, both of my parents died of smoking related illnesses. No way do I want vaping going on around me.

We should still have smoking in public places. Nothing wrong with it and I don’t smoke. Pubs really miss it. This second hand smoke thing is a load of shite. More big government rubbish.
Roy Castle never smoked unless he was taking in a lungful of second hand smoke while playing his trumpet.

Last edited:
What next ?
Vaping allowed in cinema and on planes , it’s a nonsense .
I’m convinced there will be a health scandal about vaping in years to come

Back