The crap presents thread - Christmas 2018

The wife (nope) re-wrapped the electric toothbrush she bought me last year, cos I still hadn’t opened it.

My Dad once bought my Mam a hedgehog that turned into coasters, and a book entitled ‘How To Lose Your Midriff Through Belly Dancing’. Hahahahaha.
Needless to say they were divorced not long after.
It did make a humorous anecdote at his funeral mind.

2 cans of Stella, packet of pork scratchings and some dairylea triangles, neatly packed in an amazon box and wrapped up. I'm not sure if there is a joke behind it, tbf I'm not even going to ask.

There was probably 4cans but they wouldn't fit into the box so had to drink them:lol:

Well finally had dinner and opened pressies. No binoculars but a book I already had from the missus who bought me it last year. All in all a good year. All the best everyone.
Got binoculars in our house, but for the young one as he already thinks he is a soldier at age 4, binoculars a back pack and he is ready to go, but he is insisting I bring my old rifle home I used in the army, been going on for weeks now as he wants it

A new kitchen bin as Mam noticed mine was broken when she was looking after me last week. That's definitely a rubbish present :lol:

To be fair, that wasn't my proper present though, just a daft one she bought.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got binoculars in our house, but for the young one as he already thinks he is a soldier at age 4, binoculars a back pack and he is ready to go, but he is insisting I bring my old rifle home I used in the army, been going on for weeks now as he wants it
That’s how I started. Every picture in my mams house from years ago I’m in combats or have a gun in my hand.
Every fancy dress I was a soldier.
I had a homemade rifle for years. Copper pipe nailed to a shaped stock. Loved it. Get one knocked up for him.

I got Fortnite pyjamas off me Mam - I don't play games.

Mind, they are really nice although there's a massive face on them which say's 'Ragnarok - The End Of All Things!" It goes along with my sunny disposition :)

I'm guessing Ragnarok is off Fortnite?

17 pairs of socks. Didn't even need any socks ffs
You deffo don't now

I got Fortnite pyjamas off me Mam - I don't play games.

Mind, they are really nice although there's a massive face on them which say's 'Ragnarok - The End Of All Things!" It goes along with my sunny disposition :)

I'm guessing Ragnarok is off Fortnite?
Aye. He's the gay one.

Last edited:

Back