The crap presents thread - Christmas 2018

2 cans of Stella, packet of pork scratchings and some dairylea triangles, neatly packed in an amazon box and wrapped up. I'm not sure if there is a joke behind it, tbf I'm not even going to ask.
Wrong thread mate, that's brilliant.

Once good a box of hamlet with someones name on it , then the next year the same person gave me a photo album with photos still in it.

Mam gave an colourfully illustrated children’s book of ‘the Lambton Worm’.

She’s obviously forgotten that she gave it to me for my 63rd birthday in August.*

* I won’t be telling her and I’ll be as delighted with it as I was then.

Last edited by a moderator:
THe mother in law gave us £40 vouchers for The Star of Siam. There must have been a deal on somewhere. Seems a random gift for us

Santa still not been here. Missus and daughter are at work (nurses) so not doing pressies till 230. All the presents are out and ready so the young un is beside herself wanting to get into them!!!

Same as my lass, well she's a paramedic, but we aren't doing ours until this coming Saturday as she's worked yesterday, working today, boxing day and Thursday. Been with her 3 years and never had a Christmas with us both at home. She makes me proud everyday but even more so when she's heading out the door at 5am on Christmas day with a smile on her face and a love of helping those in need.

Enjoy tonight mate. They've both deserved every moment.

Back