The crap presents thread - Christmas 2018

Mickdundee

Winger
My aunt bought my 3 year old son a tea cosy. Yes, you read that right - a tea cosy. A padded implement to keep your teapot warm.

She has a reputation for going on weird holidays and bringing that back, and this is a “crown” from Uzbekistan. From the accompanying note, I believe she thinks it’s a crown for dressing up but it is a big, thick tea cosy.

Logon or register to see this image

My aunt bought my 3 year old son a tea cosy. Yes, you read that right - a tea cosy. A padded implement to keep your teapot warm.

She has a reputation for going on weird holidays and bringing that back, and this is a “crown” from Uzbekistan. From the accompanying note, I believe she thinks it’s a crown for dressing up but it is a big, thick tea cosy.

Class that mind.

Santa still not been here. Missus and daughter are at work (nurses) so not doing pressies till 230. All the presents are out and ready so the young un is beside herself wanting to get into them!!!

Back