Team out on the drink?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A bit of team bonding, after 2 hard games. The lads deserve a drink and a few days off, will be back working hard on training ground on Monday......

Frank Lampard's Derby County went out and got pissed up after beating Leeds. If it’s good enough for Frankies lads its good enough for Jacks lads. Hope they enjoyed it and left the fat Spanish waiter a tip

Frank Lampard's Derby County went out and got pissed up after beating Leeds. If it’s good enough for Frankies lads its good enough for Jacks lads. Hope they enjoyed it and left the fat Spanish waiter a tip
No professional athlete should be poisoning their system with alcohol. It is beyond belied that in spite of everything we know about alcohol and its effects on the body it still seems to be the go to for many footballers.

No professional athlete should be poisoning their system with alcohol. It is beyond belied that in spite of everything we know about alcohol and its effects on the body it still seems to be the go to for many footballers.

You're such a square

The fact that they aren't finely tuned may well be because of the fact they won't cut alcohol out.

I would put money on that Liverpool and Spurs haven't included a piss up as part of their preparation for the CL final.

Spurs were literally drinking on the pitch after they won

Last edited:
For years our festive season results have been shite due to the players being hungover on match day. I’m very disappointed that the current regime has allowed this. I thought we had finally moved on for the better but evidently not.

Outrageous behaviour. I am absolutely disgusted :evil::evil:
Not one of them had the decency to say they were going and invite me along.

For years our festive season results have been shite due to the players being hungover on match day. I’m very disappointed that the current regime has allowed this. I thought we had finally moved on for the better but evidently not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back