Takeover/investment, do you think it is on or off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I woulds say the dell deal is off....possibly weeks ago!

not so sure mind, if it was off and i was them i'd put a statement out saying such. i wouldn't want to be still dragged into all the crap that's going on, especially in the press.

I think it's on, but they are just going to take as long as it takes to unwind the nitty gritty, with the emphasis on no rush as they can't put money in in league one. The other part of the bargain for the MSD guys is we must get promotion, which is where the real pressure lies. I think that is why Donald has sacked Ross, because he has lost faith in him and realised the fans had turned in a vast majority too.

Last edited:
not so sure mind, if it was off and i was them i'd put a statement out saying such. i wouldn't want to be still dragged into all the crap that's going on, especially in the press.
Depends how nda's are worded!..hope you are riight though!They would not be rushing to hire al low rent manager if the dell deal was still on in my book!

Last edited:
More confident now of a full takeover than I was last week. Can see SD now just selling up and moving on
My thoughts too. It’s either off or Stewie, Charlie n Juan are.
Brexit and the £-$ ratio will be playing a part somewhere.

Last edited:
We should ask the man who knows
Listen carefully and that's Prokofiev in the background

Last edited:
Just wait and see eh? It makes no difference to this season
I agree, I just feel if the investment had happened now and we had a better idea what kind of money would be available if we were to get promoted, would help in attracting a higher profile manager now which could give us a better chance of promotion

Off between these people but now anyone in the world who fancies a League 1 club knows Stew is ready to do a deal and over the coming months he'll find out what the market is willing to pay him for SAFC.
Stew clearly thought SAFC was another trainset he could play with just like Eastleigh. Sadly for him big clubs all come with a demented ultras faction who think the club is theirs:)

I'm not convinced it was ever as clear cut as it was made out to be on here, RR, ALS etc.

The club statement says they're trying to bring in investors for when we reach the Championship (which is what SD always said from the day he took over), yet some folks seemed to be creaming themselves about us becoming the next Man City by the end of September and buying our way out of League 1. It was never going to happen because of L1's equivalent of the FFP rules but now there's doubt being cast on investment happening immediately, suddenly loads of people have gone apeshit because their self-inflicted dreams have been shattered.

Reiver said Furhman owned us

It seems highly unlikely to happen imho. All of the noise seems to be fairly negative. If, on the off chance, something did happen, I dont think it would be to the extent we all hoped for at the outset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back